my rap/hip hop site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my rap/hip hop site

my first try tell me what you think be honest please i am not finish yet but here it is

and my forum

Re: my rap/hip hop site

thats very nice if i say so myself keep up the good work by the way how did you make your forum like that with the style an color...i'll sign up for your forum later on to night once i get of work even doe am not used to hip hop but i think its very nice my son listens to hip hop and i dont think its nothing bad about it my son just put me up on 50 cent and i think he's cool me an my son has some thing to do togather now ...get back with me an let me know how to do the forum i would like to do one like that for my jazz music...thanks...a.k.a kad

Comment

It's looking real good! Clean, easy to use and welcoming. Well done and good luck.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Default Re: my rap/hip hop site
        thats very nice if i say so myself keep up the good work by the way how did you make your forum like that with the style an color...i'll sign up for your forum later on to night once i get of work even doe am not used to hip hop but i think its very nice my son listens to hip hop and i dont think its nothing bad about it my son just put me up on 50 cent and i think he's cool me an my son has some thing to do togather now ...get back with me an let me know how to do the forum i would like to do one like that for my jazz music...thanks...a.k.a kad
        To install a style

go to this site http://www.phpbb.com/phpBB/catdb.php?db=2
        1)click on one of the folders and choose whever style you want

2)download it unto your pc

3)upload the zip to your / public_html / forum / templates

4) when its finished uploading click on the zip file click extract

5) a window will open up when you click extract when it finish loading close it

6) go to your forum sign on as the admin Go to Administration Panel scroll down to were it says style management then click on add style then install it and thats it

Comment

Hi
          fantastic site,my son was watching and jumped straight in there.on a winner me thinks.
          Jay
          www.orlandomouseworld.com

Comment

thanks "ryan" good looking out guy... they all look nice but i wont the one just like yours if you dont mind it got all the ones i seen beat hook me up whice one is it,oh by the way my son had to tell me that that was jz on your front page with 50 cent ... oh yeah before i for get do they let you change the color and buttons and everything how i might wont it etc. thanks again...kad

Comment

ok here they are u can choose from the list which one you want ok

Comment

thanks ryan again an my son say thats gangsta am signing up for yo site right now thanks for everything...kad

Comment

oh yeah i love the banner is nice very (50 ish)...kad

Comment

i tryed to sign up 8 times but i just couldnt get threw maybe its the controll picture because i keep getting error : General Error The control image doesn't match what you've typed in so work on it and ill try back later to night ,by the way my son gave me a cool sign in name...

Comment

hey,ryan i would like you to help me out with some thing if you dont mind and also it might help you if you wont to put it onto your website, i dont believe am doing something right ,could you try to upload this game console to your site and if you dont wont it on your site you can take it back off ,i just hope that it can be done ,i dont know if you got winzip or not but i thank its needed, i tryed but i never worked with winzip before,so please help if you know how to ,and i hope that you enjoy this game console and wont to keep it onto your site its very cool, go to this page read about console ,and the read me file, www.thepcmanwebsite.com/game_console.shtml (NOTE): i dont wont to link to there page to get the console ,i wont to download the console to put it on my page so that i can design the page how i wont to design it how i wont to around the console!!!!!!!!!!! Hi...Please Read... am having problems with Blue FTP ... i am trying to put this game" console "on to my website but i dont know how to transfer/send the down loaded file(FLASH FILE) that they gave me for the game console" to" my BLUE FTP so that i can upload it ....(FIRST OFF) the games wont be running off of blue voda " SERVERS" they will be running off of pcman servers thats the place i am getting the games from... 2nd yes i do have a voda account ... 3RD and yes i have read all of the video tutorials ...i am pretty new to the ftp part of blue voda because i havent used it at all before today ....there are two steps/parts to what they say i have to do to get the games ........(PLEASE READ ) this note from the game place www.thepcmanwebsite.com/game_console.shtml (NOTE):

(READ ME file ): Simple Installation Instructions:

1. 1. Download the console file at:
                      http://www.thepcmanwebsite.com/media...es_console.zip
                      (You must already have the file if you are reading this!)

2. Unzip the file using Winzip (http://www.winzip.com) or the like.

3. Upload the "games2.swf" file to your server in binary mode with your
                      FTP program to the same directory as the page that you put our supplied
                      html code on.

this is whats on the pcman game site if you cant find this let me know because i did not put number #4 on here ...kad so get back with me an let me know if it can be done... thank Dont forget you have to stoll down on that page i gave you to go to to see the game console its big you cant miss it then ,after you see the game console go scoll back up that same page and look for the word (OVERVIEW) AND READ ME FILES..click on read me files...... sorry so long...kad

Comment

iiight i'll try it ina min]

did you mean like that^^^^

Comment

kid you da realest you came threw fa a old man now expain ta yo boy how ta do dat it looks good you gotta keep that on yo site man for real...much luv...kad

Comment

iight first u unzip the file go to ur cpanel and open file management upload the games2.swf file to the directory were you uploaded your site to then go to the page were u want to put the games on
                            copy this code
                            Code:
                             <!-- The PCman Website Game Console Code Start -->
                                <OBJECT classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000"
                                 codebase="http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=4,0,0,0"
                                   WIDTH="535" HEIGHT="228" id="games2"><PARAM NAME="movie" VALUE="games2.swf">
                                   <PARAM NAME="quality" VALUE="high"><PARAM NAME="bgcolor" VALUE="#150186">
                                    <EMBED src="games2.swf" quality="high" bgcolor="#150186" WIDTH="535" HEIGHT="228" NAME="games2"
                                   TYPE="application/x-shockwave-flash" PLUGINSPAGE="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer">
                                 </embed>
                                </object>
                               <!-- The PCman Website Game Console Code End -->
                            and follow this tutorial
                            http://www.vodahost.com/DemoDemo/bvt...l_elements.htm
                            then publish your page and thats it

Comment

am about to try ,check back in a few min,thanks

Comment

Working...
                              X