Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No code

Hi all,
    Before my reinstallation this day, I had already posted the total code from the thank you page. It was ascertianed by the reply that I do not have the code necessary to complete my thank you page. After the reinstallation the staus quo remains.

Question. when I click on the Page Html button as per the video tutorial, the required HTML is missing. What do I do to correct this please?
    Thank you.

Re: No code

Frst of all, it is not html code, it is php code. Second, it doesn't already exist in the page, you need to copy it from the tutorial and paste it in your page. When you paste it, edit the three lines that need to be edited.

The code is, as i said, in the Forms Tutorial, look UNDER the video presentation for step to step instructions and the code.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
    X