Different colour text

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Different colour text

Im having a slight problem. I know how to create different colour text, but I dont know how to create different colour text with the links in different sections of my website.

To summarise the problem I have a set of five links which im going to split into different sections of my webpage and in each section I want to have the links in different colours. How do I do this?

Re: Different colour text

In the area where you create your links, look toward the bottom and you'll see an option to edit styles for them. You can change lots of things in there, including the color.
    My NASCAR Forum

Comment

Thanks your suggestion worked. Ive managed to change the link colours, but the problem is you only get to see the change in colour when you click preview through browser, so as im actually building the site I dont get to see the change.

The particular problem I have right now is im trying to organise some blue links which ive turned to black on a blue background. On the preview I can see the links as black but not as im actually building the site ( so basically as im building the site the links are invisible), is it possible to turn them to black as im actually building the site?

By the way do you know how to align a set of links? So far I have no real problem doing it by hand but ive tried looking through tutorials and trial by error and I cant seem to access the alignment functions for the links.

Comment

The easiest way to align your links is to put them into tables, which should also make it easier for you to work on your page, because you can set the table background color to something which allows you to see the links which are "invisible" at the moment. In BV, just click the Table tool on the top toolbar and set the parameters the way you need them.
        My NASCAR Forum

Comment

By the way you said that using tables are the simplest method to align your links, does this mean there is a more complicated but more accurate way of aligning the links? If so could you tell me how its done, so far I just know how to use tables.

Comment

Easiest was the wrong terminology - tables are the best way to align your links. Accuracy shouldn't be a problem with tables at all if you set all the cell properties to the same values.
            My NASCAR Forum

Comment

hi in reply to colour in text, i have a rainbow efect on my text links, have a look on www.aliensanonymous.org at the main info page run curser over text link . is that sort of efect your looking for ?

Comment

aligning links : highlight all links if in a group then tool bar click layout, align, you will see that the alignment tool are no open click left , right etc
                your links will line up nice and straight,

Comment

Im still having problems aligning links. Aligning anything for that matter and basically

Comment

OOps ignore above post I sent it off by accident. This is what I want to say:

Im still having problems aligning links. Aligning anything for that matter and basically I think my sites are untidy. I dont know how to highlight links in a group when I highlight one link I cant highlight the others. I really need to sort this out.

Comment

If you want to keep your site nice and tidy, I highly suggest that you build things in tables, tables will add conformity to your site.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
                      02036089024 / United Kingdom
                      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
                      X