Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ABVFP problem

Hello
    Naval yesterday you helped me with the PHP code but there is a problem in one part there , im writing something in the posting feild and i get that message all the time :
    Fieldvalue = wowowowowowow gggggggggggggg ggggggggggg gggggggggggg gggggggggggg gggggg gggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg ggggggggggggggggggggg

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/rgajsgjb/public_html/ABVFP/dbts_abvfp.php:264) in /home/rgajsgjb/public_html/ABVFP/dbts_abvfp.php on line 359
    Error = The field posting_discription contained e-mail headers in the value submitted. This seems to be a cracking attempt and the message has not been sent.!
    Errorpage = http://www.brasilwebdesign.com/ABVFP/errorpage.php
    that is the peice of code that if i remove it it all works good :
    Code:
    // ------------VALIDATION OF THE FIELDS----------------
    //
    //$i = 0;
    //for ($i = 0; $i < count($ndfieldname); $i++) {
    //
    // Check for injected values, but skip uploaded file fields that always contain %a and %0d
    //
    //if ($i < count($ndfieldname) - count($_FILES)) {
    //
    //$crack_value = urldecode($ndfieldvalue[$i]);
    //if (eregi("(\r|\n|%0a|%0d|content-type:|bcc:|cc:|to:|content-type:)", $crack_value)) {
    //$error .= "The field $ndfieldname[$i] contained e-mail headers in the value submitted.
    //  This seems to be a cracking attempt and the message has not been sent.!\n";
    //  echo "Fieldvalue = $ndfieldvalue[$i] <br>";
    //}
    //}
    //
    i know you changed it for me yesterday but i need to know if i CAN leave this peice of code out side of the "dbts_abvfp.php"

thanks

Re: ABVFP problem

Yes, you can, but you will no longer have validation. Leave out only the

$crack_value = $ndfieldvalue[$i];
    if (eregi("(\r|\n|%0a|%0d|content-typebcccctocontent-type:)", $crack_value)) {
    $error .= "The field $ndfieldname[$i] contained e-mail headers in the value submitted.
    This seems to be a cracking attempt and the message has not been sent.!\n";
    echo "Fieldvalue = $ndfieldvalue[$i] <br>";
    }
    }

part.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Hey Naval,

Well, I have my contact form done and have a link on my homepage that calls the form up. What I can't seem to understand is where do I go to view the submitted info? I'm sure I don't have the datbase thing figured out. I did create the folder(ABVFP) in the /public_html folder and created and passworded rbqqrs_ABVFP database.

Also, when I hit the submit button instead of the thank you page coming up, the domain http://www.yourdomain.com/ is loaded.

Thanks for any help you can give me.

Preston

Comment

I just went to the form administration and thought I would edit my previouly created form (contactform2) but in the pull down list of forms there was only 1 ExampleForm and 2 Example Form not my form I named contactfom2. Maybe i never really created this form although I did memorixe and got no errors at the time.........lost here?
        Preston

Comment

Preston,

thge form info is stored in the database and also emailed to you. However, it sems like you have not configured the form in ABVFP control panel, or you did, but you have not set the correct URLs and other details.
          Navaldesign
          Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
          DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
          Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thanks Naval, I'll go back through it

Comment

Also, there is one other posibility: VH has recently changed the settings of some servers, setting the register_globals to OFF. This is an additional security measure. However, as a result of this, a variable that ABVFP was passing from page to page, is no longer passed automatically, and it causes it to NOT save the settings. ABVFP has been consequently updated recently. Please download again the zip, and replace the file " dbts_abvfp.php " with the new one.
              Navaldesign

Comment

ok ,thanks

Comment

I noticed the form "type" in cPanel for dbts_abvfp.php was text/x-generic. When I uploaded dbts_abvfp.php again the type is now application/x-httpd-php. does this sound to you a good thing?

Thanks,
                  Preston

Comment

And just to be sure. Is there any problem with my contact forms being located in /public_html/ABVFP. Now my contact form is /public_html/ABVFP/contactform2.html. ok?

How

Comment

application/x-httpd-php is correct. It is just that cpanel has updated the MIME Types with specific php type.

Your form can be ANYWHERE in your site, most users (99.5&#37;) have it in their public_html. However you can also have it in your ABVFP folder.

If you wish, send me your login details and form URL and Formid and i will see to solve your problem. As i said, the problem is that the form had not been setup, but this was not your mistake, it was due to the changed server settings
                      Navaldesign

Comment

I will send you my info, that will probably help me a lot. I just created a new contact form "contactform3" and when reentering admin site was able to see it in the list. How do I send you my details? here or email?
                        Preston

Comment

Please use my contact form, look in my signature
                          Navaldesign

Comment

ok, I sent the info in your contact form. I hope mine works like yours
                            someday!

Comment

Naval,
                              I sent my ifo via a contact form at DBTechnosystems.com, I was not sure what you meant by "look in my signature". Remember, I'm not the *****est knife in the database drawer!

Preston

Comment

Working...
                              X