X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visa MasterCard

Hi
    Does anyone know if it is possible to add a HTML text command to redirect to another secure site on the same server for the completion of Visa and Mastercard transactions and not just Paypal and I require to be able to use all methods of payment? I have permission from the server owner who is using a secure section for these transactions and I can use it for a small percentage of the purchase which is too good to pass up.

I hope that I can carry out this operation on Blue Voda.

Newby
    Geoff48

Re: Visa MasterCard

Are you using a cart or what are you using? You have to have a cart of some sort to get payments from people? Does your question mean that you want to link your site to cart else where? Obviously you can. What do you mean by completing the transaction? Every product in my aboriginalart site mentions below has a add to cart button or link which is in fact an html commands that connects them straight to my Mals cart which handles everything connected with the sales & all information connected with getting their address, payment etc.
    Before anyone can help with your problem they need to know what cart you're using.
    www.dinkdy.info
    www.aboriginalarttreasures.com
    www.thegemlovers.com
    www.bigticketmoney.com

Comment

Re: Visa MasterCard

Originally posted by Geoff48 View Post
      Hi
      Does anyone know if it is possible to add a HTML text command to redirect to another secure site on the same server for the completion of Visa and Mastercard transactions and not just Paypal and I require to be able to use all methods of payment? I have permission from the server owner who is using a secure section for these transactions and I can use it for a small percentage of the purchase which is too good to pass up.

I hope that I can carry out this operation on Blue Voda.

Newby
      Geoff48
      Third-party processing is not only prohibited by most cart and gateway systems (technologically) but also against the law: you run the risk of not only crimminal prosecution, but will incur significant fines and account termination by the processor as well.

Trying to do an end-run around the Rules may fleetingly look enticing, but is never worth the effort for those with any reputable character.
      Decisions, decisions......
      . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
      * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
      X