Form PHP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Form PHP

As usual I'm having a problem with the php on the thank you page of my form. I've read the tutorials a 100 times both the video and the written ones. They both leave out the part that I need to know and that is what to replace the "mail subject" and and values submitted from web site form" with. I'd appreciate an example of both as neither tutorial finished out by giving those.
    I used the code from the written tutorial under the video which I had used before and it was messed up. Is it fixed now or is my problem also with the code?
    donprofit
    RENT TO OWN A Home With No Qualifying FREE Manual Shows You How. Buy With A Lease Option

Re: Form PHP

You can replace it with whatever you want. Just place the text between the "" without using a ".

I am not aware of anything messed up with it, but I am sure it would have been fixed.

Register/Login Script
    Do you use a Password Protected Directory? Need a way to allow users to make their own account, try my .htaccess Login Script

Comment

These are just pieces of text, and you just put in there whatever you like. In example, as Mail Subject you can have "Web Form Submission" and, instead of "Values submitted from web site form" -> "There has been a new submission. Here is the info submitted:"

There is no problem with the text and the code in the tutorial
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

I sure don't have any idea what I'm doing wrong. Is there anything that I could be messing up without realizing it. I keep replacing the code and putting in what I think is supposed to go in it. I haven't put in anything different but somewhere I'm not doing something wrong.
        Is there anything in the form page I might be doing wrong? I've been working on this all day and really getting frazzled over it.
        donrock
        RENT TO OWN A Home With No Qualifying FREE Manual Shows You How. Buy With A Lease Option

Comment

The name of my site is profitinforeclosures.com and everytime I submit an email I end up with a 404 error and thisurl in my browser window "profitinforeclosures.com/action.php. The tutorial said the action.php would be dealt with in a minute but no further mention of it was made. Could this have something to do with this thing not working?

I even went in and made a whole new one to see if I could get a real simple one to work. Still no good.

I can't believe this.
          donrock

Comment

Your problem is, i believe, very simple: you have saved the "action" page as "thankyou". So, the page that should process your form, is http://profitinforeclosures.com/thankyou.php .

Open your form page in BV, and change the "Action" field to be "thankyou.php"

if you have pasted the php script correctly in your thank you page, your form should work just fine.
            Navaldesign
            Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
            DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
            Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Originally posted by donprofit View Post
              The tutorial said the action.php would be dealt with in a minute but no further mention of it was made.
              The meaning of the above is that the code thing is dealt with later on, and infact it is, in the TEXT that is UNDER the video tutorial.
              Navaldesign

Comment

I just spent another 3 hours trying to make the form work and I still can't figure it out.
                The one you referenced to (thank you) works fine. I'm trying to put a new one on and can't make it work.
                If you get a chance could you look at it for me.
                The address of the page is http://profitinforeclosures.com/infoform.html and the thank you is http://profitinforeclosures.com/infothankyou.html
                I must be doing something wrong in putting it together. I've used code from the tutorial, some I got from here a while back and even the ones that work on the site.
                I've tried every combination and nothing seems to work.
                donprofit

Comment

I just found out the info thank doesn't work and have deleted it and will make another one.
                  donprofit

Comment

Working...
                  X