Major problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Major problem

1. Hi...Please Read... am having problems with Blue FTP ... i am trying to put this game" console "on to my website but i dont know how to transfer/send the down loaded file(FLASH FILE) that they gave me for the game console" to" my BLUE FTP so that i can upload it ....(FIRST OFF) the games wont be running off of blue voda " SERVERS" they will be running off of pcman servers thats the place i am getting the games from... 2nd yes i do have a voda account ... 3RD and yes i have read all of the video tutorials ...i am pretty new to the ftp part of blue voda because i havent used it at all before today ....there are two steps/parts to what they say i have to do to get the games ........(PLEASE READ ) this note from the game place www.thepcmanwebsite.com/game_console.shtml (NOTE):

(READ ME file ): Simple Installation Instructions:

1. 1. Download the console file at:
      http://www.thepcmanwebsite.com/media...es_console.zip
      (You must already have the file if you are reading this!)

2. Unzip the file using Winzip (http://www.winzip.com) or the like.

3. Upload the "games2.swf" file to your server in binary mode with your
      FTP program to the same directory as the page that you put our supplied
      html code on.

4. Copy and paste the code below onto your page where you would like the
      game console to be located.
      <!-- The PCman Website Game Console Code Start -->
      <OBJECT classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000"
      codebase="http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=4,0,0,0"
      WIDTH="535" HEIGHT="228" id="games2"><PARAM NAME="movie" VALUE="games2.swf">
      <PARAM NAME="quality" VALUE="high"><PARAM NAME="bgcolor" VALUE="#150186">
      <EMBED src="games2.swf" quality="high" bgcolor="#150186" WIDTH="535" HEIGHT="228" NAME="games2"
      TYPE="application/x-shockwave-flash" PLUGINSPAGE="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer">
      </embed>
      </object>
      <!-- The PCman Website Game Console Code End --> ... 5.Highlight the code above, right click on the text and select copy.
      From there you can right click again, select paste to insert into your pages.

6. Upload your page to where you uploaded the flash file and that's it
      !!
      this is what it say to do ...i know how to paste the 2nd part on to my page and publish my page , But i dont know how to do the ( first) part, down load then (send/transfer ) flash file to my
      FTP ...and the winzip thing ...Some one please help ...atleast try to do it your self then let me know how to do it .... IF you need more info. or better info. go to www.thepcmanwebsite.com/game_console.shtml thanks alot ...kad

Re: Major problem

You lost me...Way too much mumbo jumbo to read through....

1) What is your EXACT problem? (keep it short and sweet)
    2) How EXACTLY may I assist you?

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Re: Major problem

Originally posted by VodaHost
      You lost me...Way too much mumbo jumbo to read through....

1) What is your EXACT problem? (keep it short and sweet)
      2) How EXACTLY may I assist you?
      1). Read the top of ,as you say mumbo jumbo and you will know EXACTY what my problem is that i need help with, i clearly stated what i need help with it cant be explained no better then that, the rest of as you say mumbo jumbo is just extra info. for you so that you will understand my EXACT problem so you know exacty how to help me! so please dont be scared to read its good for ya...thank you...Kad

Comment

Working...
      X