console (HELP)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• console (HELP)

This as the (short an sweet ) as i can get it click on my site and look for (console ) and also look for "read me file" by console" i need help with that ... (CLICK HERE) www.thepcmanwebsite.com/game_console.shtml then scroll down before you click on the read me file then you'll see a Big Console you cant miss it... think you...KAD

Re: console (HELP)

Where do you have the console stored on your pc? All you have to do is browse to that location with Blue FTP and then you can upload it. If you're not sure where it is or are having difficulty getting to it, I'd recommend a new download and save it into a folder in "My Documents", since that's where your Blue Voda folder resides and Blue FTP defaults to the BV folder. Just launch Blue FTP, click the "Up" icon in your toolbar and you're instantly in your "My Documents" directory. From there, find the console and upload it to the proper directory on the server.
    My NASCAR Forum

Comment

Re: console (HELP)

thanks mr race fan 20 i'll try it and i'll get back with you on it ...thinks again...kad

Comment

Working...
      X