• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Text Editor

Hey guys,

I finally got my Template built!!

I am now building my site . . . again!

The problem I have at the moment is with the text add-on plugin.

I have tried to add a certain text font and it is coming up, but when I go to change the font of text in the content area of a page, the new font isnt on the list!!

Any ideas on what I can do to rectify this?

Thanks in advance, as always!
    Ad

Re: Problems with the Text Editor

Found the problem!

The text addon plug in is an old version etc.

Ad

Comment

Same Editor different issue. When trying to use the copy/cut/paste tools I get the popup message as in the attachment. However, it works OK using the key shortcuts ctrl+c, +x, +V. The url the popup sends me to contains a lot of irrelevant issues that offer no clue. Although I have the workaround key shortcuts it would be nice to be able to make the Text Editor work as advertised.
      Attached Files

Comment

Well you can copy and paste if you use those lil clip board looking things in your menu.. one is the clipboard, one is text.. i forget what the third one is.. but it works.. as advertised

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Karen, many thanks for responding, you are right, it works on Internet Explorer as advertised. For some reason it fails to work on Firefox or at least on my configuration of Firefox. As the latter is my pet browser, any idea how to fix it on Firefox?

Comment

Im sorry im lost as to what you mean when you say it works in explorer but not on firefox???? You mean you enter the store builder thru firefox?

You failed to mention that in your previous posts.. ill have to look at firefox.. make sure you disable your pop up blockers.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
            1-302-283-3777 North America / International
            02036089024 / United Kingdom
            291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Karen, to clarify, I am working with SOHOLAUNCH. At the moment just flexing muscles to learn the product, so I am building a temporary site. I am using FireFox to access the site and the site building software. When editing a page one can drop a text editor into it and that opens the text editor workdesk with all tools. There are the usual tools for cut, copy and paste and also a special tool for paste from Word (to remove Word formatting). These come up with the error message I sent as attachment in my original mail. After your 1st response I opened IE and tried to reach the same SOHOLAUNCH and its text editor via that browser and found that through IE all these tools indeed work as advertise. After your last response I returned to FireFox, disabling all popups, but this did not help. So here is where I am stuck. I hope there is a solution as I like FireFox miles better than MS Internet Explorer

Comment

Just to close my question on this thread for anyone interested I found that when I updated soholaunch to the latest version, the pop up message, on trying to use the cut,copy,paste tools on the text editor, notifying that these tools do not work under FireFox, now points one to a meaningful article. Unlike the previous version which is the downloadable default version that sent one on a wild goose chase with the info link it proposed. However, I decided after all not to tackle the security defaults of FireFox and make do with CTRL+X, +C, +V that work anyway.

Comment

Working...
                X