Spam Bots and Forms

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spam Bots and Forms

Hello, spam bots have been filling out my forms for some time now and I am realizing there is a new version of Blue Voda Form. My form works well but is the old version without captcha. How can I update this? What do I need to my form to have captcha? Thanks for your help. My form is here.
    www.fca-alliance.com

Re: Spam Bots and Forms

Download the new version of Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor . It has been enhanced not only with the captcha protection, but also with header injection protection. As long as you take 5 minutes to add the necessary extensions to your field names, ABVFP will protect you against bot spamming AND manual spamming (to a degree).

Download the zip. IF you had ever installed version 2, (after January 2007) you only ned to replace the files in your ABVFP folder, and then look in the zip for instructions on the use of captcha. If you have never installed it, then you also need to follow the installation instructions.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

At the begining of the forms section, there is a thread that has the ABVFP that was created by Navaldesign. It is very powerfull and will take care of all your problems.

Othewise, you would need to create a custom php script to take care of that.

Andy
      PHP- is a blast!

Comment

Thanks guys.
        www.fca-alliance.com

Comment

Working...
        X