Swap Soho To Blue Voda

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Swap Soho To Blue Voda

I build my web site with soho and then I build one with blue voda. now I want to swap what I build in blue voda for the one in soho how do I make it happen . please help

Re: Swap Soho To Blue Voda

You cannot automatically change BlueVoda pages to Soho OR viceversa. The pages need to be recreated from scratch in the software you want.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Rght now my site is up I build it in soho. What I want to do is take it off so I can put the new one on which I build in blue voda. how can I do that.

Comment

Go in your CP, Fantastico, Click on Soho, and select "Uninstall".

It will automatically delete all Soho files.
        Be prepared to publish your BlueVoda pages or your site will result inaccessible.
        Navaldesign
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thanks a lot. can you answer this question for me? how can I put more then one song on my page using one of the window media player and real player.

Comment

Not directly with BV's tools. There are jukeboxe scripts on the net that allow you to add more titles.

A workaround: Have a look at http://navaldesign.info/Deamonox/musicindex.html

I placed each player (each mp3) in a page of it's own, then i created a menu (that was the easy way, but you can make it have whatever appearance you like) that open the player page in an Iframe
            Navaldesign

Comment

Thanks you, for your time

Comment

Working...
              X