Shipping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shipping

I really need help with this. We ship UPS, Fedex and USPS depending on location and adress and ship to either USA or Canada. Shipping costs are based on numbers of items ordered with an incentive of free shipping if Overall order value is $75 or greater and standard ship methods are chosen. We also offer in addition to standard method; 2nd day and overnight at additional costs with no incentives. If there a plug in program that can cover all these bases.
    We charge shipping by the number of items ordered. We ship to all 48 continental United States, Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico and all Provinces of Canada. We do not ship to any other country at this time. All items are shipped either UPS or Fedex unless it is a post office box address, Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico and Canada(International) in which case they are sent USPS or USPS International. The rates vary as shown below for each category. The formula is different on Standard UPS and Standard USPS orders regardless of where they are shipped if the amount of order totals $75 or more ($150 or more for Canada). There is no offer if 2nd Day or Overnight shipping is used. Amount automatically readjusts depending on destination, ship method or amount of order. Look sample on next line copied from the first box at the below:

Add range (subtotal, 75.00, (incrange(numitems,1,8,2,10,3,11,4,13,5,15,6,16,16 )),75.01,0)”

If a customer orders one item then the charge is $8. If order is two items then the charge is $10, three items its $11 and so on until the actual cost amount reaches over $75 then the shipping charge is $0. Each box shows the charges at the bottom for the respective ship group destination. In addition there is sometimes added charges to a particular state that is added in a different area. At present the only added deviation is $10 additional for the state of Washington for orders shipped to that state using 2nd day or overnight ship methods.

Shipping & Handling for P.O. Box Adresses
    Ship By: USPS Domestic
    Shipped Within: USA-Alabama, USA-Arizona, USA-Arkansas, USA-California, USA-Colorado, USA-Connecticut, USA-D.C., USA-Delaware, USA-Florida, USA-Georgia, USA-Idaho, USA-Illinois, USA-Indiana, USA-Iowa, USA-Kansas, USA-Kentucky, USA-Louisiana, USA-Maine, USA-Maryland, USA-Massachusetts, USA-Michigan, USA-Minnesota, USA-Mississippi, USA-Missouri, USA-Montana, USA-Nebraska, USA-Nevada, USA-New Hampshire, USA-New Jersey, USA-New Mexico, USA-New York, USA-North Carolina, USA-North Dakota, USA-Ohio, USA-Oklahoma, USA-Oregon, USA-Pennsylvania, USA-Rhode Island, USA-South Carolina, USA-South Dakota, USA-Tennessee, USA-Texas, USA-Utah, USA-Vermont, USA-Virginia, USA-Washington, USA-West Virginia, USA-Wisconsin, USA-Wyoming
    Add range (subtotal, 75.00, (incrange(numitems,1,8,2,10,3,11,4,13,5,15,6,16,16 )),75.01,0)

Shipping & Handling for Metro Alaska & Hawaii
    Shipped Within: USA-Alaska, USA-Hawaii
    Add range (subtotal, 75.00, (incrange(numitems,1,8,2,9.5,3,10.5,4,11.5,5,12,6, 12.5,12.5)),75.01,0)

Shipping & Handling non Metro Alaska & Hawaii
    Shipped Within: USA-Alaska, USA-Hawaii
    Add range (subtotal, 75.00, (incrange(numitems,1,10.5,2,12,3,13.5,4,14.5,5,15. 5,6,17,17)),75.01,0)

Shipping & Handling Puerto Rico
    Shipped Within: USA-Puerto Rico
    Add range (subtotal, 75.00, (incrange(numitems,1,9,2,10.5,3,11.5,4,12.5,5,13,6 ,13.5,13.5)),75.01,0)

Shipping & Handling Canadian Orders
    Ship By: USPS International
    Shipped Within: Canada-Alberta, Canada-British Columbia, Canada-Manitoba, Canada-New Brunswick, Canada-Newfoundland, Canada-Northwest Territories, Canada-Nova Scotia, Canada-Nunavut, Canada-Ontario, Canada-Prince Edward Island, Canada-Quebec, Canada-Saskatchewan, Canada-Yukon
    Add range (subtotal, 150.00, (incrange(numitems,1,24,2,25,3,26,4,27,5,28,6,28,2),150.01,0)

S & H Standard UPS Method
    Ship By: UPS Ground
    Shipped Within: USA-Alabama, USA-Arizona, USA-Arkansas, USA-California, USA-Colorado, USA-Connecticut, USA-D.C., USA-Delaware, USA-Florida, USA-Georgia, USA-Idaho, USA-Illinois, USA-Indiana, USA-Iowa, USA-Kansas, USA-Kentucky, USA-Louisiana, USA-Maine, USA-Maryland, USA-Massachusetts, USA-Michigan, USA-Minnesota, USA-Mississippi, USA-Missouri, USA-Montana, USA-Nebraska, USA-Nevada, USA-New Hampshire, USA-New Jersey, USA-New Mexico, USA-New York, USA-North Carolina, USA-North Dakota, USA-Ohio, USA-Oklahoma, USA-Oregon, USA-Pennsylvania, USA-Rhode Island, USA-South Carolina, USA-South Dakota, USA-Tennessee, USA-Texas, USA-Utah, USA-Vermont, USA-Virginia, USA-Washington, USA-West Virginia, USA-Wisconsin, USA-Wyoming
    Add range (subtotal, 75.00, (incrange(numitems,1,9.5,2,12,3,13.5,4,15,5,16.5,6 ,17,17)),75.01,0)

Shipping & Handling 2nd Day Method
    Ship By: 2nd day
    Items Ordered
    Add
    0 to 1.99
    $14.00
    2 to 2.99
    $16.00
    3 to 3.99
    $18.00
    4 to 4.99
    $20.00
    5 to 5.99
    $22.00
    6 and higher
    $24.00

Shipping & Handling Overnight Method
    Ship By: Overnight
    Items Ordered
    Add
    0 to 1.99
    $27.00
    2 to 2.99
    $29.00
    3 to 3.99
    $31.00
    4 to 4.99
    $33.00
    5 to 5.99
    $35.00
    6 and higher
    $37.00

Suspend US Orders
    Ship By: USPS International
    Shipped Within: USA-Alabama, USA-Alaska, USA-Arizona, USA-Arkansas, USA-California, USA-Colorado, USA-Connecticut, USA-D.C., USA-Delaware, USA-Florida, USA-Georgia, USA-Hawaii, USA-Idaho, USA-Illinois, USA-Indiana, USA-Iowa, USA-Kansas, USA-Kentucky, USA-Louisiana, USA-Maine, USA-Maryland, USA-Massachusetts, USA-Michigan, USA-Minnesota, USA-Mississippi, USA-Missouri, USA-Montana, USA-Nebraska, USA-Nevada, USA-New Hampshire, USA-New Jersey, USA-New Mexico, USA-New York, USA-North Carolina, USA-North Dakota, USA-Ohio, USA-Oklahoma, USA-Oregon, USA-Pennsylvania, USA-Rhode Island, USA-South Carolina, USA-South Dakota, USA-Tennessee, USA-Texas, USA-Utah, USA-Vermont, USA-Virginia, USA-Washington, USA-West Virginia, USA-Wisconsin, USA-Wyoming
    Suspend Order US orders must use Standard, 2nd day or overnight shipping methods

Suspend Alaska Orders
    Ship By: USPS International, UPS Ground, Overnight, 2nd day
    Shipped Within: USA-Alaska
    Suspend Order Orders to Alaska must use USPS shipping method only

Re: Shipping

OK .... I give up!

Are you trying to configure osCommerce, Soholaunch, or ZEN?

And -- if any of them, this is one issue you need to post in their Support Forums (if you couldn't first find the simple solution doing a Search in them) ....
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

I sorry Im trying to find out if there is a plug in that will do this type of shipping. I have been working on my site adding products and im at a after i get it optimize that i need to set up the shipping and a cart. Iknoww i still need to do some tweeking but im not sure were to go at this point with setting up the credit cards or the shipping. I need some information (help) Thank you i sorry if i confused you.

Comment

I am trying to configure soholaunch. My site is http://www.peekaboolingerie.net/ I know im still working on it, i know i have along way to go yet but i want to set up my shipping and then i need to get a merchant account and sercure shopping. Im kind of stuck at the moment on the shipping part. Then id like to work on the rest.

Comment

Originally posted by tseguin View Post
          I am trying to configure soholaunch. My site is http://www.peekaboolingerie.net/ I know im still working on it, i know i have along way to go yet but i want to set up my shipping and then i need to get a merchant account and sercure shopping. Im kind of stuck at the moment on the shipping part. Then id like to work on the rest.
          You would be best served if you use the link in my signature to hook up with Soholaunch Support: join the Support Forum (where you can do a Search to find your solution), read other threads that address the same "problem" and offer practical advice; explore the Plug-ins already available in the official area (which breaks them down by type and/or function) as many of them are free or cost very little; re-read the online or downloaded User Manual, which has all the knowledge you may not only find useful but insightful --- it may give you additional ideas!
          . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
          * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
          X