having problems geting started

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• having problems geting started

When I open the first page that will be the index page. I right click to go to the properties. I can get there but I dont know what Keywords I want to use yet. But if I start to work on my index page, when I try to go to page properties I get a different box. It is not the one where I can put in keywords. So the question is do I have to put in my keywords befor I build my site. I am going to be changing products on my site so the keywords may need to be changed how will I do this.

Re: having problems geting started

I suspect that when you are right-clicking, you are doing it where you have some type of Element on your page and you are bringing up the properties box for that element. Click in a blank area or off to the side and you'll bring up the properites box for the Page itself. There you will have a few tabs along the top. Meta Tags is the one you want for inserting keywords and discriptions.
    You have to do it BV of course, not via a webview of your page. Like anything else, once you alter it, it will need to be Saved & Published again.
    Hope I've interpreted your problem correctly.
    Oh, to answer the Question ...... No you don't need to insert keywords or page descriptions before building your site. It can be done at any time.

Rick

Comment

Thank you it was because I had a template on the page when I was clicking and it was on the template. Thank you

Comment

Hi,

Tags are key phrases that a surfer uses to enter into the browser search box to search for something he wants to find online.

In the tag dialogue box.... the title of your page is very important. This is what Google or Yahoo will display in their search result page.
        www.siapamoyanganda.com/
        Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
        State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

Working...
        X