Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to save a thumbnail and text as picture for gallery?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to save a thumbnail and text as picture for gallery?

Hi nice people,

I am trying to work out a way to efficiently update the BV website im planning to show a page of 9 thumbnails, each with the 3 or 4 fields of information about that item appearing below. To do this I thought I might be able to enter detailed information about the item in a word document, with autotext filling basic information, for inclusion under the thumbnail, in another document that could be saved as a picture file - with the end aim of being able to use gallery on BV to put the thumbnail and its associated text on the website as a single item.

Its falling down somewhere despite my best efforts this weekend. How would others approach this problem? A few clues and pointers might save me from barrelling up empty alleyways for no result.

Many thanks in advance.

Jack.

www.secondhandbookshed.com

Re: How to save a thumbnail and text as picture for gallery?

Hi, there are many carts out there that are free, & even the ones not so free are very reasonable on the price. You have soho & a few others in fantasico that are free. I found this one a very easy one to set up & use LINK. But will cost about £20 or $40.
    I see a few VH members use http://www.authorize.net/ for payments.

Just some ideas!

Good luck.
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Working...
    X