Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Can I Edit a Database

1.Can I Edit The DataBase - And Make It Go To My Site

2. Could Some One Give Me Step-by-step on how to make a forum on My site With a password I am Going To Make A Appointment Book
    I Just Started so I Did Install phpbb I thank Its Called

3.How Can I Make a Products Databaes

I will Start With This Stuff First But I Got Alot More. I Wish I Found This Site a Long Time ago !

Plan Out My Site How I just Need it All to Work

Thank You For Reading

John

John Baranowski
    www.bostonaudiodesign.com

Re: How Can I Edit a Database

1) You can either edit a database using phpmyadmin in cpanel, or a script that interacts with the database.

2) Visit this page http://www.vodahost.com/tut_cpanel.htm, use the "Password Protecting your website" tutorial for whichever cpanel version you use.

3) The easiest is to find a script on a site like hotscripts.com, otherwise you have to create all of the pages and add all the programming needed for a webpage to intereact with a database.

Register/Login Script
    Do you use a Password Protected Directory? Need a way to allow users to make their own account, try my .htaccess Login Script

Comment

Greetings.

1 and 3- These require that you know php and mysql. It is not someting that someone can walk you through as it requires a specific script. If you do a google on database management script- you may find some out there for free or for a modest amount. Navaldesign and Watdaflip both make custom scripts and can do exactly what you are needing to and do it in such a way that you can run it and edit it via a Administrator panel- thus never needing to know php or mysql. They charge a modest price for this and are extremely good at it.

2- the forum. I do not use them and I really donot think that the forum would be a good way to make appointments. Making appointments could be rolled into the database script I described above.

Navaldesign can be contacted here:
      DBTechnosystems.com Homepage. General info about our products and services.

and Watdaflip here;

Andy
      PHP- is a blast!

Comment

Well Thank You it's A start
        John Baranowski
        www.bostonaudiodesign.com

Comment

Working...
        X