Critique, Please?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Critique, Please?

I see a few things that need tweaking, but I need fresh eyes: what do you think?

www.tallydocs.com

My voda host domain name is tallydocs, methinks.

Thanks for everything, y'all.

Karen

Re: Critique, Please?

Very good job. I found it clear and concise. I'd make the "Tallahassee Adoption Courier" subtitle considerably darker gray, but other than that...nice!

You might want to replace your "Contact Us" email address with a form so the spam bots don't get you too easily.

Tom
    CLAMcentral.com Children's Ministry resources
    CLAMcentral's Projects Blog
    CLAMbakeonline.com Family Fun

Comment

looks good, not sure why there is a link associated with the bottom 4 pics though? any reason? other than that Finley's suggestions are on the mark.

-cheers

Comment

ps. i would also take the background pic into photoshop and get rid of the little white wheat logo in the top left corner with the eraser or paint brush tool. good try though...lol.

hint: "you can see it when viewing the background image by itself"

-

Comment

Thanks. The "place an order" page makes me crazy, but I have wicked ADD & would NEVER read through all that **** if I was a client.

I really do appreciate your feedback,

KR

Comment

You comment that you always answer withing 24 hours.
            In the next sentence you indicate that you might not answer so please call.
            Sort of contradictory.....
            I do like the design.
            CarbonTerry
            Semper Fi
            Still green...still mean......just not as lean

Red Hawk Archery
            Zone 5 Photo
            My USMC

Comment

Your website looks very clean and professional; easy to read, to-the-point information and nice use of colours.

I would however mirror Tom Finley's comment in that you should definately consider replacing your email address link with a contact form to avoid robo-spam (you may not be receiving any now, but I can almost gurantee that your email address will already be on a few spam lists).

Great website though.

- Benjamin Langlois
              The Benjamin Langlois Network: http://www.benjaminlanglois.net

Comment

Hi Karen,

You have a pretty good site and business model. Here's my gut reaction to the site:

1. I think you're wasting lots of valuable space on your Home Page talking about price (this may just be me) but it's kind of a turn off. Sell yourself a little more, talk about the complexity of the adoption process more and how you can "take the bricks out of the briefcase." bring us in a little more then let's talk price.

2. On the home page change "About" to "About Us" like the page shows! Karen, you have a wonderful family and you need to put more effort into this page. Quite frankley the page is not About Us is was About You! So, if your going to show your family (again, you have a beautiful family) tell your story about your family and your adoption experience of little girl in your daughters arms. People want to relate, when they do, sales will come.

I wish you the best

Daniel
                www.jaxplus.net

Comment

Working...
                X