Can some one add Fonts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can some one add Fonts

I want to use a different type of fonts than you are using on BV page. Can some one embade fonts in your page? If yes can you please explain me how someone can do that?
    With many thanks
    Qwert

Re: Can some one add Fonts

While you can use any font on your own computer, if it isn't a default font that everyone has its not going to load correctly when your user views your site.

Register/Login Script
    Do you use a Password Protected Directory? Need a way to allow users to make their own account, try my .htaccess Login Script

Comment

Re: Can some one add Fonts

if you want to use a special font then you can make into an image and import the image. an example of this is
      www.tprspecialties.com
      you will notice in the header we used a Jester font, so anywhere you want to use this font you will have to make an image. Now, you have to be careful as if you try to use this type of system throughout your page, the SEO will not give you the rating you want with keywords etc.. but if the only thing that is important is the look and note the SEO rating, then you can do this as much as you want. Here is an example where the whole page is an image as we wanted a certain look
      www.caughtontape.biz/aboutus.html

hope this helps,
      mrmagoo144
      mrmagoo144
      www.videopostcards.info

Comment

Working...
      X