Fonts. Again...and .gif?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fonts. Again...and .gif?

Apparently the "fonts" theme is quite popular...

Just lately I submitted a thread about the matter (which will be now promply terminated by our beloved LadyEye) and it appears that there are many of us being frustrated by the problem.

Now, LadyEye gave me a tip, and that is (a simple solution) to check the .gif prompt on your text / properties window, thusly rendering those fonts to "images" which should carry over to all the viewers.

I did just that (took me 5 seconds), but...the .gif-ed texts acquired some stardust aroung their edges. I wonder if it shows up at guest-viewers.
    (By the way I use only BV default fonts, yet... When I checked at a guest computer, my original Kaufmann BT font turned into a large-size Arial).

LadyEye, would take a look, please?

www.gabor-music.com

And to all, grappling with this subject, for more info, go to my previous thread as:

"Fonts. Text Images"
    www.gabor-music.com

Re: Fonts. Again...and .gif?

Hi Gabor

Yes, works best on white background and in your case you are using a black background and you will find this "dusting" lol as you call it ..

You can do this bit of work in microsoft paint as well (which is a free imaging program) if you do not have another on your computer ..

I've made an image for you to use on your site, attached, it won't give you that dusting, feel free to use it ..

General LadyEye

P.S. I won't be terminating your thread, lol

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Dear Chief,

Thanks a million.
      I'll use your logo-set.

My apologies for redundancy (see other thread... which I opened first).

Yes, I'll go with the "paint" program, I have it and used it before. There are important text designs on my site which have to stay the way I designed them.

And for general texting I'll observe the "default set" of fonts you've sent me.
      That should go to many of us who get tangled up in such iportant issues as text images...

I beleive the questions in my thread have been satisfactorily answered.

Yours truly,

Gabor
      www.gabor-music.com

Comment

Hi,

That is the problem with saving fonts as an image in BV. "Stardust".
        You need to frame the font to avoid the stardust which is not available.

I prefer to use the "logo tool". Once you master it you can do beautiful
        headers or titles using any font of your choice.
        www.siapamoyanganda.com/
        Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
        State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

Thanks, Zuriatman,

I did suspect "logo" to be a solution, too. So I tried. It works. Question answered. (This is how we learn...)
          Have a nice day

Gabor
          www.gabor-music.com

Comment

Working...
          X