Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Place continous background music on established website

Hi, i have two questions

I have already created my website and have added music to the homepage but i need it to continue whilst looking through other pages.
    I have found on another thread how to add music before creating the site but i can not find how to continue it through the pages on a site that is already built!
    can anyone please help me with this please.

my second question is that the links on my pages are opening in the same screen but the buttons on my home page and the buttons i have on all the pages open in a new screen. can anyone tell me how to get them all opening on top of each other in the same screen?

Thanks
    Sara
    Desaran Siberian Huskies
    Queensland, Australia
    www.desaransiberians.com

Re: Place continous background music on established website

Originally posted by desaransiberians View Post
    Hi, i have two questions

I have already created my website and have added music to the homepage but i need it to continue whilst looking through other pages.
    I have found on another thread how to add music before creating the site but i can not find how to continue it through the pages on a site that is already built!
    can anyone please help me with this please.

my second question is that the links on my pages are opening in the same screen but the buttons on my home page and the buttons i have on all the pages open in a new screen. can anyone tell me how to get them all opening on top of each other in the same screen?

Thanks
    Sara

Hi Sarah .. when applying your links, be sure to leave the target area of the link empty .. remove anything that is in there now and republish ..

_blank opens the website in another browser window and you don't want them all opening at all ..

In so far as the music, if you check user Andy128, I believe he has some information regarding what you want your music to do on his website ..

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Hi Desaran,

Have you find your info sugested above by LadyEye? That is Andy128.
      He has your answer.
      If you haven't found it, let me know, I can direct you to the site.
      www.gabor-music.com

Comment

Hi Ladyeye and Gabor,

Thanks for your reply, Gabor, if Andy128 is the article about the using the I frame i was under the impression from reading that the site has to be created over the top of the I-Frame, is this correct or am i reading it wrong? i thought that you had to create the website once you had put the music on the page, then you could add the background and text ect.

i know i seem blonde... sorry about that.
        Thanks for your help
        Sara
        Desaran Siberian Huskies
        Queensland, Australia
        www.desaransiberians.com

Comment

Sara,

That's the way to go. The only way to my understanding, and it works.
          Just do EXACTLY (and I mean meticuously!) the way Andy instructs.
          It will work.

So, essentially you will create your (section) of your website (from which you can link-out to "normal page" mode) IN the I-fame. To your purposes it makes no difference - if it works.

Gabor
          www.gabor-music.com

Comment

Working...
          X