Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sigs and avatars-HELP!

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /sigs/21motorcraft.jpg on this server.
    Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
    Apache/2.2.8 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.8 OpenSSL/0.9.8b mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 Server at www.wcgamingsquad.com Port 80 I get this when clicking the link using the legacy file manager. I was tring to add avatars and sigs to phpBB3 and kept getting errors there and discovered this. My permissions on the "sigs" folder and content are set to "777". Any ideas?Thanks, Vulk

Re: Sigs and avatars-HELP!

Someone must have a clue or a direction here.
    I am using vodahosting and site was made with bluevoda website builder.
    The path used for sigs is: "http:www.wcgamingsquad.com/sigs/whatever sig.jpg"
    I get the above error when clicking the url in the right of the legacy file manager, or in IE7 by typing the url there. Like I stated above, permissions on the "sigs" folder and all contents is 777.
    In the forums, the error when atempting to add a sig is: unable to determine image size. I have resized the images with the preinstalled Image Manager and saved changes. Please help.

Comment

Re: Sigs and avatars-HELP!

Reinstalled phpBB3 for a third time-all is well. Thanks for all your input.

Comment

Working...
      X