linking issue/question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• linking issue/question

I would like customers to be able to select a product, template from a template page, continue to a fonts selection page and finally to checkout still retaining their choices resulting in one final product. HELP!!!!

Re: linking issue/question

Use an " Add to Cart " option. From there they should have the option to
    " Continue Shopping " for another item.
    Are you using PayPal Cart or another?
    CarbonTerry
    Semper Fi
    Still green...still mean......just not as lean

Red Hawk Archery
    Zone 5 Photo
    My USMC

Comment

yes using paypal. so....how would i set up this desired format?....

1. choose a template

2. choose text to go with template

3. proceed to checkout.

how do i make sure customer choices are retained and that their template choice will be linked to their text choice when reviewing their order?

Comment

Have you visited your PayPal account and reviewed the options. If not you should do so.
        Once inside of your account click on "Merchant Services" then select "Add to Cart" button.
        Another page will appear and fill out the info. Then select " Add Options"
        This will take you to another page where you can add more options.
        How many Templates are you offering? How many text selections are you offering?
        You will have to do this thru your PP account. The BV buttons do not offer multiple selections for one button.
        CarbonTerry
        Semper Fi
        Still green...still mean......just not as lean

Red Hawk Archery
        Zone 5 Photo
        My USMC

Comment

Hi Calandra 88,
          I have several items that I will be offering customization on and was wondering if this is the same thing you are doing and if I can follow the advice you were given? They view the item, then click on a link that takes them to a page where they can choose their font (where would they put their customization request? on this page also?) then they click add to cart, right? I am so new at this and it's making me feel very "stupid". I just don't seem to be "getting it". Thanks for your help,
          Sandi

Comment

Working...
          X