Abvfp - ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Abvfp - ??

I am following the tutorial and i got the db set up no problems at all. i had already made a form, and added this to the db.

however, when i get to this point;

One last but most important step: You need to add a hidden field in your form. This hidden field must be named "Formid" and its value must be the form number that ABVFP has indicated to you when you set up the form.[/font]

I am stuck.
    i cant seem to make a hidden field on my form page.
    it always shows. when i submit the form, it gives me error saying that it isnt set up correctly and i am assuming it is because of this.
    i have also built error and thankyou page, and published, but cant test these yet.

I have added a text box, formid, and added it to the form props as hidden with a vaule of 1, the number for my form in db.

But its not hidden.

Re: Abvfp - ??

Double click the form area. In the Form Properties Dialog box that opens, the lower part is for hidden fields. Click on Add, and add a hidden field named "Formid" (Uppercase F, the rest is lower case)

As value, you need to give it the form id nr that you have setup for the specific form in the ABVFP control panel.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Re: Abvfp - ??

It worked.

I had already done that, but was actually putting a new field in the form called formid and trying to hide it. Duh.

Just making the entry onto the props worked fine.

Thanks.

Comment

Working...
      X