Menu bar .. maacamel.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Menu bar .. maacamel.com

Some help please.. I have published my site and finally got things going, but now I find that my sliding menu bar does not appear on the index page. When I go back and look at it through the preview page it appears but on the published web it does not? What am I doing wrong?

Re: Menu bar .. maacamel.com

Hi, hard to say without the page url?
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Thanks for your reply Chris, I eventually tried CCleaner to and it then appeared to work. Really appreciate your quick reply. Have another problem though that maybe you can help with. Once I had published I realised that my booking form and contact form were all wrong, i had not added a submit button etc. So back to the drawing board, redid the pages but now whn I do preview it keeps reverting to the original page. I have cloned the pages, deleted the original page and still there is this problem. In addition is there anyway I can clear all the URL's in the page property menu of a menu bar? I seem to have a heap of wrong URL's there and am getting very confused? should I maybe just rename all my pages, but then I still have this list of URL's in the property area most of which are useless? Bieing very much a learner what specific URL will you need to help me?
      thanks

Comment

Hi, for some reason it still sounds like your cache is holding the pages, CCleaner should of cleared this. I can only suggest hitting F5 a few times to see if this helps & clearing the cache again.
        Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Working...
        X