Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can anyone see whats' wrong?

Hi,

Can anyone see why this form is not working at www.indigohairdesigns.com/contact.html???

i have used this form before and now this one doesn't seem to work!..it is fine if the form is filled out correctly, but if you omit a required field, it doesn't tell you the error?

Any help would be much appreciated!

Thanks
    www.indigohairdesigns.com

Re: Can anyone see whats' wrong?

Did you change anything in your error page ?
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

naval, hi!

I re-did the form when i updated my site because i lost the original bluevoda pages so i deleted all my files in the public_html folder and started again.

If you want, i could e-mail you my log in details and ABVFP log in details!...you have helped me in the past like this..lol

i have gone through the instructions again but can't see what i'm missing!..like i said, the form works if it is all filled in fine, and it brings up the error page when a field is ommitted but just doesn't show the errors in the box?

HELP!!!!!...lol
      www.indigohairdesigns.com

Comment

Ok, use the contact form in my site to send me your log in details.
        Navaldesign
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Hi Kevin,
          you had forgoten to paste the necessary code:

<?php
          session_start();
          $error = $_SESSION[error];
          ?>

in the Start of Page of your error page.
          I edited it directly on the server and now it is ok.
          Navaldesign

Comment

Working...
          X