Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Published site with a few issues

Hi All,

If you could have a looka t my site that I have just published.

www.yogawithmaryanne.com

Some of the pages and links seem to affect each other but when I check the HTML it all seems OK. I'm a bit lost at the moment. I have tried publishing the pages again and I still have the same issue. Some pages I publish seem to affect my Home (index) page and I re publish it and then it affects another page. Try the link to Prema Yoga Studio as an example. I have cleared the cache and have tried to re publish quite a few times.

Thanks,
    Ghiggia

Re: Published site with a few issues

I see what you mean with yoga studio. The page has something on it I could not figure it out. Theres one thing hat I did notice you have titled all the pages as yoga with mary try to name the titles differently this will help with the search engines. Nice looking site color wise is nice, the loading of the images are good. Well hope someone with more expertise will be able to help you out. Good luck with it.

Joe
    www.anytime-figurines.com
    sigpicJoe
    Funny Jokes and Redneck Pics

www.anytime-figurines.com

"laughter is the best medicine"
    The most wasted of all days is one without laughter. ~e.e. cummings

Comment

Hi .. this can happen if you are copying and pasting things from one page to another and then changing it once it lands on that page ..

If you don't want things to be exactly the same, it is best to start fresh with a new shape, or new text, or new nav link so that this doesn't occur ..

And it will always change dependent on the last page that you published.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Thanks for the comments, Joe and LadyEye.

I thought it might have to do with cloning pages etc. But yes I have copied and pasted with some pages. I will try tonight to create a new page and publish to correct the error.

Thanks Again,
        Ghiggia

Comment

Hi Joe and LadyEye,

Yes it worked so I'll be more careful when I copy and paste. I now know what you mean Joe about all the pages with the same name, I'll fix that soon.

Thanks Again for such a quick response.
          Ghiggia

Comment

I'm kind of a color junkie, and to be honest, because blue is technically a cold color, it doesn't come across as relaxing and calm, which is what yoga tries to inspire. I think you might be better off with the warm colors, oranges, reds, yellows and variations there of.

Cheers M

Comment

Working...
            X