Soho Question/BV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soho Question/BV

Hi - I am jamming on my BV site. Soon, I will be asking for feedback.

I am getting ready to do the shopping cart part. I think I am able to connect from one of my BV-created pages to the Soho cart, correct?

I really do not want to start another site from scratch.... or have I completely misunderstood the differences between these 2 products?
    Sheila - #23699
    www.sheilasbakeshoppe.com (under construction)
    Some people are like slinkys. Not really good for anything, but bring a smile to your face when pushed down the stairs.

Re: Soho Question/BV

Sheila,

yes and no.. soho is a standalone program, but, you will have to build with it to a degree to enter all your products into it and categorize them..and then yes.. you can link from bv to soho. Keep in mind they must reside in TWO seperate domains or domain and subdomain, you cant install soho to the same folder as your bv.

Alternately you can use paypal buttons.. Mals ecart (addon button system) or Cart Manager( also a button system) and build the whole thing in bv.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Karen - I'm glad you're here. I realized after I typed the post what the h*ll I was saying and your past post flashing in my head (so much to learn along with a full time job....). I tried posting again, but was instructed to wait.

I will stick with the PayPal thing for now and hop over to those threads. I have the PayPal account with the ability to take V/MC as well.

Thanks!! When I get up and running.... I'm sending you a batch of brownies!!!!!
      Sheila - #23699
      Some people are like slinkys. Not really good for anything, but bring a smile to your face when pushed down the stairs.

Comment

woooooo hoooo I cant wait! Someone else is sending me lingerie, one other is sending me a stump bench, and someone else promoted me to ANGEL of all things..LOLOL.. Now all i have to do is find one of these coffee guys.. to send me free coffee to go with the brownies.. and ill just sit back and get fat in my TUTU eating brownies and sipping coffee!! <WINK>

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

NICE!
          Sheila - #23699

Comment

Working...
          X