Well, that was easy to publish

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, that was easy to publish

I gotta say, I'm very impressed with Voda so far. I downloaded Blue Voda just under 2 weeks ago, and signed up last night. I found Blue Voda very easy to use, and already have a functional site up in less than a day (I've obviously been building it since I downloaded Blue Voda) after signing up. Check it out at http://www.guyspokernightout.com and tell me what you think.

Things I'm already planning.

- make the forums match the rest of the site
    - add more strategy articles
    - add more recipes
    - get a logo

Other suggestions are welcome. Thanks.
    Guys Poker Night Out - Beat your friends at poker

Re: Well, that was easy to publish

Hi.
    I've tried several times today to check out your site but I just can't get to it. It keeps clogging my browser up! I've tried other sites and had no problems so maybe it could be something on your home page that is taking a really long time to download? I have 2Mb broadband by the way so whatever is causing the problem must be big. Please forgive me if it's not your site that's causing the problem. I'll try again another day :o)

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

That's odd, I accessed it from home last night no problem, and from work today with no issues. My brother was able to get it no problem from his house too. It doesn't have any graphics or anything significant on the home page, so I'm not sure why it would be doing that. Hmmm....

Comment

Hi again!
        Finally managed to get your site up - dunno what the problem was but it was driving me nuts! Don't think it was your site though, sorry that I thought it was.
        Nice clean, easy to navigate site. There's a lot of white which is nice but alas, for me, a little too sterile. Some pics would be good. The links that are set up work fine and it seems to run smoothly. I'll pass your URL to my poker crazy bother in law. LoL. Well done and good luck!

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Thanks Amanda, glad it wasn't my site. :) I definitely want to add a bit of colour. My problem is I have a hard time doing that without making it look really tacky. It'll be an ongoing issue for sure. The nice thing about BV is it's easy to play with different looks and stuff until you find the one you like.

Comment

Redesigned!

Hey, can everyone check out the new version and tell me what they think? Most of the content is moved to the new format, so I'm looking for any ideas or comments. Thanks.

Comment

The site looks great! (Love the background)

It loaded in a snap (I've never seen anything load that fast with this connection... I'm impressed!) and all the links worked. I'll be sending my brother your way! lol

Kellie
              Kellie

Cozy Cabin Candles and Crafts
              http://www.ccabincandles.com

Comment

It looks great! Really *****, professional and tidy. Injection of non-tacky colour works really well! Lol. Loads really quickly and navigation is smooth. Top work.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Working...
                X