Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• button names picking up current page name

Hello,
    this may be tricky to explain...so here it goes. I think the easiest was is a scenario

I go to my website : www.flagmeusa.com
    my home page displays fine - this is my index.html page
    I click on one of my buttons called "contact me"
    It goes to my contact.html page fine.
    The button on the contact page that says home- is changed to "contact" (same name as page I am on)??
    if I click the button that should say home- but says contact- it takes me to my home page. so the link is correct- but the name of the button is picking up the name of the page I am on.
    It is happening on multiple pages.
    I thought it was a cache problem..as described by an emial sent me - potential problem from bluevoda that says to add the following code:

I went to both my home page - index.html and contact.html pages and added the code just to be sure I had not missed it on these pages.
    published both pages
    closed my browser
    went back to www.flagmeusa.com
    and it still does it.

I have upgraded to the newest client.
    I tried it again today and its still doing it. my original submit was Sunday to the help desk..not realizing they do not handle these issues.
    help.
    thank you

Re: button names picking up current page name

What code did you add? Did you change the button to the HOME button?
    The link is correct but the button is incorrect. Believe me....been there..done that...it's an easy mistake to have happen.
    What I am concerned about is that your navigation changes from page to page. Some pages have 3 buttons some have 6 or more. To me this is very confusing. You should be able to get to all pages from any page.
    CarbonTerry
    Semper Fi
    Still green...still mean......just not as lean

Red Hawk Archery
    Zone 5 Photo
    My USMC

Comment

Working...
    X