Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

help with publishing my web site in different languages and some other problems...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help with publishing my web site in different languages and some other problems...

hello! i have read all th einformation published by brad a long time ago about how to configure the diferent languages (other than english) on the computer and on BV. everything works fine on my computer but not on others.. what i mean is this.
    in israel (maybe also in other parts of the world) alot of people buy their computers here but install windows from different parts of the world.. for example my computer is form here but i use an internaitonal XP which means its installed in english and my default language is english... i did everything brad said on istalling the correct non unicode language on my computer and it works fine (again on my computer) but my brother wants to enter the site on his computer which was bought also in israel but also installed an internatinal windows XP and he sees ???? or other wierd signs... (called "jibrish") what i want to knwo is how to fix this.. i mean i cannot EXPECT all my potential clients to have their windows installed properlly... i want my site to work like other site... usually when you enter the site (no matter where in the world) it shows you the language of that site (it even asks you to donwload the font if needed) but never shows "jibrish". i need my web site to "tell" the user's browser to show hebrew....
    how do i do that?!?!??!?!?!?! also some things work better in fire fox and some better on windows explorer! whay is that? for example i put 2 lines of text menu on my web site in the bottom and i see them perfectlly bu my brother and other pleople too see the 2 lines one on top of the other on explorer and they see it fine on firefox...
    also i put a song runing on media player (i chose the media player plugin on BV) but on my explorer it loads up with quick time instead of media player and on my brothers computer it works with media player on explorer and quick time on firefox (and on the media player it shows only part of the bottons) while on another friend's computer it works with media player on explorer but works fine... showing all the bottons... i am tired of this!! i cant seem to make a normal looking web site with blue voda without any weird problem ocuring... please help!
Working...
X