Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to Voda Host

Hi,
    I've watched the tutorials and can't find anything that tells me where to put the description of each item, price, "add to cart", etc. Are there special pages I should be using to post my item pics on or is it ok to basically just clone the index page and add pictures? If so, then how do I link the pictures to the other page that will have a larger picture, description, price, etc. page? Sorry if these are questions you've heard a million times, but I'm not very computer savvy and I really need to get my website up and running. Thanks for any and all help,
    Sandi
    www.ourenchantedchildren.com (not up and running of course!)

Re: New to Voda Host

Is WordPress the best blog site to use?

Comment

Hi sbrown

Are you reffering to wordpress or bluevoda?

To have a shopping cart feature in wordpress you need to download a e-commerce plugin. These plugins are usually free.

I had a good plugin but have since forgotten the website.

Mike.

Comment

Originally posted by sbrown1211 View Post
        Hi,
        I've watched the tutorials and can't find anything that tells me where to put the description of each item, price, "add to cart", etc. Are there special pages I should be using to post my item pics on or is it ok to basically just clone the index page and add pictures? If so, then how do I link the pictures to the other page that will have a larger picture, description, price, etc. page? Sorry if these are questions you've heard a million times, but I'm not very computer savvy and I really need to get my website up and running. Thanks for any and all help,
        Sandi
        www.ourenchantedchildren.com (not up and running of course!)
        Here is the featured eCommerce plug-in directly from the Official WordPress site > http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/wp-e-commerce/

And, in case you have other plans, here is a resource for Free WordPress Plug-ins > http://free-wordpress-plugins.blogspot.com/
        . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
        * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
        X