X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Can't Thank Or Praise You Enough

Hi,
    Thanks very much for your emails. You definitely show a caring attitude towards your clients. That's extremely rare nowadays.
    However, I feel it's only right that I should let you know that at this moment in time, I am unable to use your service. It certainley isn't because I don't want to; I wish to get involved as soon and as quickly as posible and begin to run my own business. .. To bring in a decent living (Surviving on disability allowance is getting very difficult nowadays).
    The reason for being unable to start at this moment in time, is because I have just started a course in "Web Design Management" to gain an international CIW certificate. After or during which, I shall need, and will be using your services.
    Between the two of you, (CIW & Yourselves) I should become a professional and respected web designer with a very high degree of knowledge, with full qualifications and certificates.
    I know it will take me approximately one year to achieve this, but with the teachings from Blue Voda and CIW it will all pay in the end.
    So, please continue with your emails, but forgive me if it seems like I am ignoring you. I certainly will not be doing that. "I need your information and teachings to get me to my final destination". It's taken me a few months to find a decent company like yours, who is respected and very professional. I will not lose you now!
    Once again, Thank you Vodahost web hosting and BlueVoda for your incredible service, I am more than appreciative of it, and WILL be getting very involved with you as soon as is viable. At the moment I am keeping all your emails together in one file, ready to plough into when the occasion arises. Be ready for me, you'll probably get to know me pretty well once I start, I like to gain as much knowledge as I can when learning a subject I'm involved in, and will probably be asking you a lot of questions. (You have been warned! ... )
    Take care,
    Michael De'ath

ID/Log in name:- ethospublishers
    sigpic
Working...
X