My new site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My new site

Ok folks...This is my second site to put up. The first one was fairly simple for an event I am working on - www.worldyouthdaysa.com.

The site I really want feedback on is for my business - www.integraquote.com. I still haven't figured out the "contact us" form yet. I thought I had it, but not working. More studying for me.

Anyway, let me know what you think and what might need to be fixed. Thanks.

Re: My new site

Hi..
    World youth day site.
    Went to the Sponsor page, and you have yound aduls written instead of young adults. The background you have chosen is kind of scratchy on the eyes too.

The Y with the wdsa Over lap themselves in firefox so it's not that clear. A little color might help.. Content is good, just needs some visual tweaking.

Your insurance quote site looks good.. gonna go back and take another look

Cheers

Comment

Thanks for catching the typo. I just took a look in Firefox and it looks the same as IE. I am not sure what your are looking at. Thanks for checking it out.

Comment

Your site looks very professional. Couple of suggestions:
        1) Not crazy about the buttons on your home page. Goggle "web vista buttons" and find some that look more professional.
        2) I would change the font size (make smaller) on your about us page.
        Scott

Turn your Sentimental photos into Canvas Art!
        www.canvasappeal.com

Comment

Thanks for the suggestions. I made the font smaller on the about us page. I have a question about your comments about the buttons. Is it the button itself or is it the font, or both that you're not crazy about. I wasn't too excited about them either, but wanted to keep with the colors and somewhat informal presentation of the site.

Comment

I re-did some buttons. Let me know what you think.

Comment

Looks great!

Originally posted by kbcooley View Post
              Ok folks...This is my second site to put up. The first one was fairly simple for an event I am working on - www.worldyouthdaysa.com.

The site I really want feedback on is for my business - www.integraquote.com. I still haven't figured out the "contact us" form yet. I thought I had it, but not working. More studying for me.

Comment

Very well done! I know the youth need that!

lol!

Originally posted by kbcooley View Post

Comment

Working...
                X