Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie needs help with coding and script

Hello everyone,

My name is David Johnston and I do not know my VodaHost ID. I am new here and am designing my first website. It has been easier than I thought using VODA , though. Here is my problem:

I am attempting to sell off some add space on my main page through etology.com. After I registered everything with them, I received an ADSpace Code.

Below is what it says. I do not know what to do with this.

"Ad Space Created!

Please check below in the Ad Space Code section for the code snippet that you will need to place on your website. The placement of the Etology snippet in your html code depends on where you want the ads to run. Once the Etology snippet is placed in the source html files, the Ad Space will be available for purchase."

This is the code at the bottom of my screen.

<!--Start Etology Code-->

<script language="javascript" type="text/javascript" charset="utf-8" src="http://pages.etology.com/js2/47881.php"></script>

<!--End Etology Code-->

Please help me get this inserted in my coding. I do not have a clue. Be nice PLEASE???

Thanks in advance for any advice.

Re: Newbie needs help with coding and script

Drag a html box in your page, and place it in the position where you want the ad to appear. Double click it, and in the window that will open, paste the code you posted.

Save, and Publich the page.

This should be enough.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Re: Newbie needs help with coding and script

Thank you so much. I need all of the help I can get on this project.

Respectfully,

Matt Johnston

Comment

Working...
      X