Help with creating a websiste *newbie*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with creating a websiste *newbie*

Although I still haven't received information on how to get my username and password to publish my site, I thought I would start working on it. I just don't know where to begin. I want to sell advertising space with specific time lengths for the ads to run with pictures and links to the item a customer is selling. I would like to be able to sell a 3 day or 7 day front page ad and/or a banner across the top of the page. Is there a form or something where the dates to begin and end could be put automatically? Or would I have to do it manually and keep all the information written down somewhere? That seems like it would be too time consuming. I would like it to be as self-servicing as possible. Is this possible? or am I getting into something over my head? Are there templates for this sort of site? I need something very simple to work with.

Hello Vickie,

We have been trying to get a hold of you for days to set up your account.
    Please call customer service asap.

Sarah

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Re: Help with creating a websiste *newbie*

Originally posted by vstacks
      Although I still haven't received information on how to get my username and password to publish my site, I thought I would start working on it. I just don't know where to begin. I want to sell advertising space with specific time lengths for the ads to run with pictures and links to the item a customer is selling. I would like to be able to sell a 3 day or 7 day front page ad and/or a banner across the top of the page. Is there a form or something where the dates to begin and end could be put automatically? Or would I have to do it manually and keep all the information written down somewhere? That seems like it would be too time consuming. I would like it to be as self-servicing as possible. Is this possible? or am I getting into something over my head? Are there templates for this sort of site? I need something very simple to work with.
      It can be done using PHP files and cron job( haven't got a clue on how to sorry) Not seen any script on the internet
      www.bluevodaexchangelink.com
      BluevodaExchangeLink Help Center
      Bluevodaexchangelink Forum

The only place for bluevoda site to be linked with!

Comment

php

thank you for your information.

Comment

Re: php

Originally posted by vstacks
          thank you for your information.
          Daftar Situs Slot Thailand Terbaik 2024: Temukan link gacor server Maxwin untuk bermain slot thailand terpercaya dan gampang menang di Indonesia.

have a look here, the setup is in fantastico

This seem to do what your looking for

Maddog

www.bluevodaexchangelink.com
          BluevodaExchangeLink Help Center
          Bluevodaexchangelink Forum

The only place for bluevoda site to be linked with!

Comment

wow, thanks so much

it looks like exactly what i'm looking for

and thanks vodahost for getting my account active and running!!

Comment

Working...
            X