Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Search Engines:questions and happenings.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Search Engines:questions and happenings.

I’ve been building my site since two months. It’s in a decent, but not finished, stage and it already appears on Google and Yahoo (and, I assume, on other SEs) This is a standard, automatic(?) procedure as you outline it in tutorials and Forum infos. So far only my index page and a follow up foreign language page show. (I only filled out the metatags on those two.) By this I learned valuable lessons how important the wording of your key pages are. (There weren’t many words on my index page so Google listed everything, including “scroll down for content” and such… I assume if the page is filled with relevant information, irrelevant wordings, like instructions, such as the above, or “change music” won’t get selected…

A few questions:

- if I make changes to my site, like I continuously do (all pages, including my index page), when and how will those changes appear?

- If I fill out the metatags on some individual pages will those pages also get published, individually – apart from the index page?

- when I’m ready, I will ask VH to professionally submit my site. Should I
    need to make changes afterward – like adding a new page, say, a blog page – can it be done?

- you mention “depending on the SE’s ranking”. What should I understand
    on that? What ranking? Who ranks what? Is it content? Is it
    design? Category?

- how does VodaSearch differ from other Search Engines?
    www.gabor-music.com

Re: Search Engines:questions and happenings.

In the meantime I've found the answers to most of these questions,
    thank you all.
    www.gabor-music.com

Comment

Working...
    X