X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please help!

My Domain - angtv.net (#23955)

From my bluevoda website builder, I made a guestbook page and saved it as... guestbook( with out the extension of .html or .bvp cause I know when I publish it, .html extension will automatic added to the page). Now I published it...but when I try to check it out what its look like online....the page is fine but the guestbook itself...says error. What is the proper way adding guestbook on my webiste? is it a .php extension? and if it is...can you tell me step by step please....I'm just a newbee.Hope to hear from

Re: Please help!

Please provide a link so we can check. html extension is correct for the guestbook page, as the php page is dispayed in a Iframe.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Re: Please help!

Oh thank you for your kindness....umm..well someone help me already..and its working good now...have a good day..how to closed this topic?

Comment

Working...
      X