Audio FILES LISTING

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Audio FILES LISTING

Can someone show me how to list a listing of my audio files once I uploaded to BH. How can I put all the songs in an orderly form (a-Z) so that the user can listen and download if they like it. Do I have to use a database for this? is yes then what database that is available from VH. If I don't have to use the database to do this, then can someone show me how to do it. many thanks.

Re: Audio FILES LISTING

Hi ..

You can create a list of your audio files and apply links to the name of each song by highlighting the text and choosing to insert Link.

Upload your audio files to your directory, and link via your domain name and the name of the audio file ..

example ... http://www.nameofsite.com/nameofaudio.mp3 or whatever the file extension may be ..

The user can then click to play or right click and save to their computer via downloading.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Hello LadyEye, thank you so much for your inputs. I would like to asked the same question but in another form. I like the idea that you mention in your response to my question in term of listing the filenames via a file. But if I do it that way, if the user upload a file (song) to my site, how can I display those files as soon as those files uploaded. Do I have to use a database for this? Please help me by answering this question. Many thanks

Comment

Hello anyone out there, I remember reading this thread some where on here, but I just don't know where it was, but anyway, my problem is linking a video on youtube. I was able to retrieve the embed code and copy it into my VH HTML code. but when I published it, all it does is displaying a blank screen. Please help. thanks

Comment

Working...
        X