Web Pages

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Web Pages

Does anyone out there know how to make web pages that after a payment has been made are only visable to the person who has paid (ie. not public).

I dont want people to be able to just type in the URL and 'bypass' the payment stage.

Can anyone help?

Oh can can you explain it in simple terms, im not very clued up on all this.

Thanks

Re: Web Pages

You can have the page "hidden" meaning that it is not included in the menus, but you can't really protect it. To make sure that the product will only be downloaded by the customers that have paid, you need a shopping cart. OSC and Soholaunch have this feature as well as other shopping carts.
    Have also a look at Instant Download Cart
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Originally posted by navaldesign View Post
      You can have the page "hidden" meaning that it is not included in the menus, but you can't really protect it. To make sure that the product will only be downloaded by the customers that have paid, you need a shopping cart. OSC and Soholaunch have this feature as well as other shopping carts.
      Have also a look at Instant Download Cart

Okay thanks,

Im still having trouble with uploads. Last time you said that I had probably made an error with the installation of ABVFP and or the database as I wasn't receiving the uploaded pictures on my email. How can I check / correct what I have done.
      I re-installed ABVFP twice as well as the database but still nothing. I dont know where im going wrong.

Can you help me?

Comment

I already answered you in both your threads about the same issue. I can't help without going into your account. If you wish, send me your log in account and i will check it.
        Navaldesign
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

I already answered you in both your threads about the same issue. I can't help without going into your account. If you wish, send me your log in account and i will check it.
          Sorry im really new at all this and i know t seems like im waisting your time. Is it my Cp details you need or m email details?

Comment

I need your CP log in details, unfortunately if i don't enter your site i can't help.
            Navaldesign

Comment

I need your CP log in details, unfortunately if i don't enter your site i can't help.
              Obviously i dont want to post these details on a forum site, is there any other way for me to give them you?

Comment

Of course you don't, use the contact form on my site.
                Navaldesign

Comment

Of course you don't, use the contact form on my site.
                  DBTechnosystems.com right?

Comment

Navaldesign

Comment

There you go Naval

Comment

Working...
                      X