email attachment via forms

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• email attachment via forms

I can receive attachments via email account to email account, however, i cant receive attachments from my form on the web.
    There must be something wrong with the form but can anyone tell me what it is?
    The upload button ive used is the template one from ABVFP (upload1) but I had the standard button from BV but neither have worked.

Any ideas?

Re: email attachment via forms

This is the third thread you are opening about the same issue. You have already been answered in the previous two. And PLEASE; provide a link to your form, it is not easy loosing time to search your site for the form that doesn't work.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Sorry, form is at http://www.ssperformancesales.co.uk/success.html

Comment

I have already solved your issue, please read your mail. You were not using ABVFP !
        Navaldesign
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

naval question how do you load forms from form pro to your site

Comment

Originally posted by navaldesign View Post
            I have already solved your issue, please read your mail. You were not using ABVFP !
            Hi there,

I have just tried it and it gave me the error 404 page for the ABVFP/dbts_abvfp.php.

Is there something I need to do?

I appreciate your patience with me

Comment

Please do NOT touch anymore the files, they are perfectly functioning, i just tested it again.
              Navaldesign

Comment

Originally posted by navaldesign View Post
                Please do NOT touch anymore the files, they are perfectly functioning, i just tested it again.
                Evertime i try the form from the site i gave you i am just getting the error 404 page and no email coming through at all now

Comment

Your problem is that you have yet another mistake. You don't have a "failure.php" page, that should be (you have set it so in your ABVFP page) your error page.

So, when the script finds no mistakes, it submits just fine, but when the script finds an error, it tries to redirect to the error page, and since it doesn't exist, it gives you a 404 Page Not Found error.
                  Navaldesign

Comment

Naval and all that have helped me through this process, i would like to say a big thankyou to you all. I think (touch wood) it is all sorted now.

I appreciate all of the time you have all spent advising/helping me.

I know my ability isnt at a great standard but, we all have to start somewhere i guess.

Thanks again, it is very much appreciated.

Stu

Comment

Working...
                    X