PDA

View Full Version : Navigation Buttons

Swordbird
01-12-2006, 10:26 AM
When I want to create the style for my navigation buttons, the options being the "display" and the "mouse over" bit, down show up and jam the computer. What do need to do to work around this one?

VodaHost
01-12-2006, 10:56 AM
what do you mean create a style..how are you doing this?

jane bond
04-10-2006, 12:21 AM
I created new navigation buttons by finding the navbar folder within the BV program, opening the blank button (you could use any of them) and using Corel Photopaint to create a customized button! You can use many graphics programs to do this, just make sure to save as a .jpg and a different name. It worked beautifully.

Cheers!

Girlonthehill
04-10-2006, 04:10 AM
When I want to create the style for my navigation buttons, the options being the "display" and the "mouse over" bit, down show up and jam the computer. What do need to do to work around this one?

There are a lot of buttons there and if you don't have loads of RAM it can really choke you up. Close down all other programs and applications that might be running and then try again.

WSBlue
04-10-2006, 05:01 PM
Yes. it's always very slow and sometime jammed and not responding when try to open "style" from Navigation Bar properties. Have to close some of the opened programme.