X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please review my site, thanks.

Re: Please review my site, thanks.

Hi Clayton,

I took a quick look at your site, and this is what I saw.

Firstly, the script in your buttons is too long, most of them are cut off.
    The roll over button you have chosen, obscures the text when rolled over. I would use the abc links in a vertical mode instead of buttons.
    The eye also naturally moves to the left hand side of the page for buttons. A gazillion websites can't be wrong.

I would do away with the photo as well. Either use a proper photo, or none at all. Sometimes it's better to be anonymous. If you are trying to convince people that there is "money in dem dere hills", you have to look the part. A web cam shot does not do that.

Attention Span. Most people do not have the attention span required to read a home page that long. Divide this information up into small pages, Using a next button to carry on reading..

I know it is a lot of work, but if you can fine tune these things, you will have a better shot in the market place.

Cheers

Comment

Hi, Ditto with above. You also about 1/3 of the page with nothing in it (header) might be an idea to pop the
      Passive Residual Income Good Return on Investment Its Good Business into the white space.
      You pages also need centering.

Good luck.
      Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Hi,

It does not look professional and business like.

Simon Cowell of American Idol would say "You are not believeable"!
        www.siapamoyanganda.com/
        Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
        State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

First off your home page (landing page ) is way to long to much to read at first, another all your pages open another window keep it in the same window. also try to center your pages.

Joe
          anytime-figurines.com
          sigpicJoe
          Funny Jokes and Redneck Pics

www.anytime-figurines.com

"laughter is the best medicine"
          The most wasted of all days is one without laughter. ~e.e. cummings

Comment

Clayton,

DITTO all the above here..your home page is a long drink of water..you have to spend more time on your site..if your opportunity is as good as your site states.

You need to break things down, and package your information better, spell check as well.

Good luck

Daniel

Comment

This site is obviously a site not planned on paper (i.e. pencil and paper). You can use vodahost to sell anything, you just have to spend as much time on paper as you do on building pages. You have all the right "ingredients" for a good site, but you are selling yourself short in the planning of your pages.

Please do not be insulted. This is not intended to insult you. It is solely to make you aware that your efforts show missed steps in the path to a great website.

Best regards,
              Karen Williams
              Your Belief is Your Reality

Comment

Working...
              X