Hyperlink style sheet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hyperlink style sheet

Hello everyone.. i did set up the hyperlink style sheet for my index page, but when trying to apply the same style to the rest of my pages i found i can not use the same style that i used for the first page, do i have to configure the hyperlink style for every page, because i used custom colors and is very difficult to configured colors for every page in that way...am i doing something wrong?

Re: Hyperlink style sheet

You can use the same style sheet for your entire website. I would think Blue Voda would have the option, if not ill give you the code in html

Register/Login Script
    Do you use a Password Protected Directory? Need a way to allow users to make their own account, try my .htaccess Login Script

Comment

Underline trouble

I need some help i have underline accidentally some links in my menu bar, but when i use the feature to take off the underline it seems not to work when previewing they are still underline......

Comment

Hi.... how it works?, do you know it?, because every time i have formatted the style sheet of the links in a page, and i go to next page to do the same with other links, the style sheet is gone and i must start again.... i hope you or someone else give me a hint....

Comment

Re: Underline trouble

Originally posted by Julia
          I need some help i have underline accidentally some links in my menu bar, but when i use the feature to take off the underline it seems not to work when previewing they are still underline......
          This is probably your browser caching.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
          1-302-283-3777 North America / International
          02036089024 / United Kingdom
          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Hi.. thanks for the tip, i have downloaded windows washer, and i have ran a full scan, but the problem persist, i also closed all brouser windows, open a new one and used f5 repeating the action many times, the extrange thing is tha bold and italic works perfectly and if some text is formated you can see the changes inmediatly in preview but the underline buttom seems not to work in the text on the bar but in the rest of other text in the pages yes.. i have moved to front the bar but nothing happen....

someting else is that i do not know how to change the style sheet of the drop down buttoms, whem i made this i did not see any style sheet to adapt the collors to the rest of buttoms, i really need help with this two things i have alreaddy tried everything i could...

Comment

So in the text, the content of you page there underline on the links won't go away, and then also some in the menu? I assume your doing this in BV, and I don't know if I can help you with that. If you can give me a link one of the pages that isn't working correctly, it will help diagnose the problem. Perhaps one of the admins know's what do to in BV to get it to work!?!?

Register/Login Script
              Do you use a Password Protected Directory? Need a way to allow users to make their own account, try my .htaccess Login Script

Comment

Thanks for replying.. i am facing a problem i can not go on with the linking of my pages, i will try to explain in few words, i have solve part of the problem by now

To take off the onderline in my linked text on my bar i had to make that piece of text plain text again, then the underline was gone, but they where not links anymore, i linked them again by now it seems to work ok,...... the problem begins here, i have in my menu bar a couple of links just one of them is a drop down one, but when a did this drop down link i could not see the hyperlink style feature to make the style sheet of the drop down one, matching the style sheet of the other links in the same menu bar, then when previewing, the drop down menu link do not math the color of the rest of liks in the same bar, i woul like somebody from BV, to point out to me what i am doing wrong, en why in allready linked thext was not possible to take off the onderline, but it was possible to change the font for example, even the two buttoms bold and italic worked fine but onderline not..

Thanks in advance for any help, i can not give a link to see my pages because they are not allready in the server....

Comment

Hi Julia,
                  I'm not certain but the umderline problem you're experiencing could simply be your computer settings. You may have automatic link underlining set. Which will automatically underline any links, regardless of the formatting you apply.

You can check by going to your desktop >start>control panel>internet properties>advanced>scroll down to link properties and see if the automatic underline box is ticked. I hope this helps.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                  1-302-283-3777 North America / International
                  02036089024 / United Kingdom
                  291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

You where right Girlonthehill, i think the problem is solved, and regarding drop down menus too, i am learning a lot with bluevoda...

Comment

Working...
                    X