Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oscommerce do over

Hi!
    I would like to make a directory website using oscommerce.
    its not a site to sell products its just to add names and places of small businesses, i will be listing them my parish.
    can anyone help in doing so with os commerce?
    are if you you have anyother suggestions let me know.
    Thank you in Advance!!!

Re: Oscommerce do over

I only want the catalog menu.. nothing else in the admin secton.

Comment

I don't think OsCommerce is what you want to be using for a business directory listing. You may be able to use Joomla to accomplish this according to their website there are extensions available for business or organizational directories. This would probably be more in line with what you are looking for.
      Mattski

http://www.ScorpioFire.com

Comment

Originally posted by mattski View Post
        I don't think OsCommerce is what you want to be using for a business directory listing. You may be able to use Joomla to accomplish this according to their website there are extensions available for business or organizational directories. This would probably be more in line with what you are looking for.
        CORRECT

As for "Directories" here are some Joomla samples in my Portfolio (to affirm and inspire):

www.TripAdventure.com | www.PunjabTaxi.com | www.VetClinics.net | www.ThePanamaReport.com

PS: Remember, I just build them -- they are supposed to update and maintain them!
        . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
        * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
        X