Site Review Please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Site Review Please

Hi, my name is chuck and I wonder if someone could go and review my site. I rebuilt it after my old computer crashed.
    Thanks in advance.

Regards
    Chuck
    www.grumpyscountrystore.com Still a work in progress.

www.yourwaterfountains.com Also am still working on it.

Re: Site Review Please

Your site did not come up site not found. check to see how you published it or maybe you put down the wrong url or your index title is in caps if so index page must be small letters. I had to copy your url and patse it.

joe
    anytime-figurines.com
    sigpicJoe
    Funny Jokes and Redneck Pics

www.anytime-figurines.com

"laughter is the best medicine"
    The most wasted of all days is one without laughter. ~e.e. cummings

Comment

Chuck,

Pretty good site...I would make it Grumpy's Country Store, decrease the
      Font or increase the oval background. This is just me but, i wouldn't have
      accepting major credit cards through pay pal rite under the LOGO, come up with a catchy phrase about your business.

Comb through and SPELL CHECK the site...and then do it again..on the ABOUT US page customer is spelled wrong you have costumer, also you lost your LOWER LINE on the Privacy Page.

Keep up the great work!

Daniel

www.jaxplus.net

Comment

Ok the site came up this time the site looks good nice color scheme very well done. good luck with it.

joe
        anytime-figurines.com
        p.s we have a lot in common similar items
        sigpicJoe

Comment

Hi, Thank you for a good review. I went and made the changes that Lemmondr suggested. When I thought about it I agreed about the logo and what I had under it so I changed it, hope it looks better.Thanks for catching the misspell.

Regards
          Chuck

Comment

Sorry to bother you but how do I actually post a question for the design team and send it? I am so......................... feed up with trying to design my site, although almost done.

But need help to cut and paste a html JavaScript code onto my site so that visitors can select the language of their country.

Also, I need to know how to successfully integrate osCommerce shopping cart onto my website.

VERY DIFFICULT at the moment yet probably simple.

By the way, my website is: championskateboards.com

Comment

Hi surfyourskate
              I'm not 100% sure but you can try going to the Vodabids room, and it is no bother at all.

Regards
              Chuck

Comment

Hi Grumpy,

I have taken a look, and I think I have to disagree with an earlier review on your choice of colors. Take a look at this link. If the dark green is the color you like best, choose complimentary colors based on that.

http://www.homeimprovementweb.com/in...olor-wheel.htm this is how to use a color wheel, and this, is the color wheel.

Using color to your advantage, will take your website to a whole new level.. Don't forget to consider the color of you buttons as well.

Comment

I think your site looks good. Navigation is easy. I would not change the color scheme without some serious thinking on the matter. The colors you have now make your site memorable. If you have done all the SEO work, then you should be off to good start.

Good Luck :)
                  Karen Williams
                  Your Belief is Your Reality

Comment

Hi everyone;

Thank you for the kind review I appreciate it. I Have been away for a few days and couldn't get back here till now. While I was away I made a few changes and added some pages. When anyone gets a chance could you go and check it out.I would appreciate it.
                    Thank you in advance.

Best Regards

Chuck

Comment

Hey Chuck,

Here's what I nocticed:

1. Knickknacks and Collectables is running into your Menu Bar (need to lower it)

2. Fonts on About Us and Privacy are not the same, also, move up the text. Looks like you could move the text up at least an inch, I would get rid of the Justification (that's just me).

3. Why do you have both Returns and Shipping on the Menu Bar?? when Returns covers both topics.

4. On the Contact Page, make either the Name or Email a Mandatory field.

5. Under your Inspirational Tab, Sheperd should be Shepherd.

Hope this Helps!!

Daniel-

Comment

Hi Chuck
                        Theres a couple of things that I noticed That was not said, on your clock page there a lot of empty space after your mantel clock also the page is untitled. It looks as some of your images are squished instead of a pix resizer. The site looks real good except for the little tweaking. Your second site I just skimmed thru it it looks good.
                        Joe
                        anytime-figurines.com
                        sigpicJoe

Comment

Hi everyone sorry it took me so long to get back to you I have been a little busy. I made some changes to my site and need someone to go and check it out when they get a chance. I sure would appreciate it. That is www.grumpyscountrystore.com

Most of the changes are on the contact page, and in my footer.

Thanks in advance

Best Regards

Chuck

Comment

Hi Grumpy..site has come a long way..

You have some title issues on nearly every page..
                            on mothersday page- the title is not all on one line..you need to stretch the text box
                            ditto: hummingbirds, shooners-also need to caps Bottle
                            overlapping text on western page-looks like a previous text box not removed showing up
                            you also need to caps Peach Pipe.
                            overlapping text on buffalo skulls..again I think an old text box.
                            problems on clocks and dragons too..you have got half the title in bold the other not.

Cheers

Comment

Just looking at the site you still have a lot of pages that could be cut down alot of empty space. Also when you have 2 pages say for an example like on one of my sites give the title a little change on my jkteddybear site I have 2 angel pages by doing this my angel page 2 has better rankings that page 1. Well good luck with it.
                              joe
                              anytime-figurines.com
                              jkteddybear.com
                              sigpicJoe

Comment

Working...
                              X