Please review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please review

Please I need to hear suggestions, comments About www.costaricaindigenoustours.com

Re: Please review

Love the music. Try to get your menue bar in the middle. Try adding a customer comments page. Ilike the site, great job.
    Dave

www.eleganceweddingcarhire.com

Comment

very nice site well done just that I agree about the menu bars they should be centered or aligned to to left.

joe
      anytime-figurines.com
      sigpicJoe
      Funny Jokes and Redneck Pics

www.anytime-figurines.com

"laughter is the best medicine"
      The most wasted of all days is one without laughter. ~e.e. cummings

Comment

Hi Biskena,

I like the site, it's a nice job.
        On your cheap tours page not all of the thumbnails are active but most open only to other thumbs. Need to use the full size image.

Good luck with it!

btw/ I'm a tour guide in Northern Arizona :)
        Ken

If there hadn't been women we'd still be squatting in a cave eating raw meat, because we made civilization in order to impress our girl friends. And they tolerated it and let us go ahead and play with our toys. Orson Wells

Comment

Great site...get some testimonials...from prior travelers...that's always a great way to promote the site.

Daniel

Comment

Pregnant women adn guess --- this is on you cheap tours page --- needs to be "and guests". On that same page, the first tour says "Jungle Boat:", this needs to be the format for tour 2 and tour 3. For example, tour 3, "Zip It:" and tour 2, "Parks and more:".

Oh, what I would give for a vacation right now. Gall ******* surgery requires a vacation afterwards just to savor all the foods you could not enjoy before!

On your page titles, you need to take off your web adress. For example, cheap tours page shows "www.yourluckytour.c..." in the tab on a browser. This takes up valuable space. Make your titles sell! "The Best for Less" would be good for this page.

OK, timeout! What the he...? Does http://www.costaricaindigenoustours.com and http://www.yourluckytour.com belong to you? Your tours page is duplicated on both sites to the average viewer. Duplication will hurt you in search engines listings. Even if it is only one page! And it is your tour page! Isn't that what you are selling---tours? I feel it would be in your best interest to redirect one of the URLs to this page as opposed to both URLs having the same content. This page, on both URLs, with its duplications could be what is holding you back in the search engines. Time to take careful consideration about what is necessary to fix this problem. The reason is that the landing page for the customer to your tours should be this page---that makes this page more important than any other page in your site.

Other than this, both of your sites are fully navigational and have quick loading images. The sites are well designed and the layouts are very nice.

Wishing you the best,
            Karen Williams
            Your Belief is Your Reality

Comment

Working...
            X