Pasting & editing on bluevoda

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pasting & editing on bluevoda

Please can someone help me out here. Am totally new to this site, but have found that this forum is really helpful. I dont know if am on the right category.

I have been trying to build my first site with this software but every time i cut and past on bluevoda, it doesn't contain all that i have pasted. When i scroll down, there's no space for me to continue writing. As i can't view all my contents. When i save and preview the page, the whole contents are there. I dont know how to continue formating the page. Please help me out.

Thanks Ndyman.

Re: Pasting & editing on bluevoda

Originally posted by ndyman View Post
    Please can someone help me out here. Am totally new to this site, but have found that this forum is really helpful. I dont know if am on the right category.

I have been trying to build my first site with this software but every time i cut and past on bluevoda, it doesn't contain all that i have pasted. When i scroll down, there's no space for me to continue writing. As i can't view all my contents. When i save and preview the page, the whole contents are there. I dont know how to continue formating the page. Please help me out.

Thanks Ndyman.
    Open the page properties by right clicking on the page just OFF your website area. There you will see width x drop. Change the drop to a higher number to extend your working area.
    Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Thanks for your help. Ihave opened the page properties, increased the width to even 4000 but it i still can't view the words i pasted on it fully.

Please is there any specific number to put in there. The site is about 6 pages long and i have already writen every thing i word. I also have tried pasting from Notepad but still the same result.

Please help me

Comment

Thanks for your help. Ihave opened the page properties, increased the width to even 4000 but it i still can't view the words i pasted on it fully.

Please is there any specific number to put in there. The site is about 6 pages long and i have already writen every thing i word. I also have tried pasting from Notepad but still the same result.

Please help me
        Increase the height not the width?... as mentioned above in my first answer.
        Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Thanks so much. You have actually made my day. I have been able now to rxtend the hight to acomodate my contents (4000) i hope this this figue won't be a problem at all.

Once again THANKS.......

Comment

Thanks so much. You have actually made my day. I have been able now to rxtend the hight to acomodate my contents (4000) i hope this this figue won't be a problem at all.

Once again THANKS.......
            4000 is fine (depending on the nature of the site) I have at least double that on a couple of sites. Remember to put your width back to what it was before.

Comment

Thanks a lot, i've put it back to 800. I've also centered the page but on the preview, it is alligning on the right. Please is there a way to correct thih too.
              Thanks once again for your assistance.

Comment

Thanks a lot, i've put it back to 800. I've also centered the page but on the preview, it is alligning on the right. Please is there a way to correct thih too.
                Thanks once again for your assistance.
                You just caught me before I go off to bed... I would imagine it's because you haven't started building your site in the correct place.

i.e. always build your site as far over to the left as you can and then ensure you don't go over the guide line (if you have this set up) the blue dotted line on the width. Length is fine but keep the width to within whatever you are building to.

If you start on the left hand side of the builder and set the page to publish in the centre then it will.

Hope this helps.

Comment

Yes it did help

Many Thanks & goooood nighhhhhtttt.......

Comment

Working...
                  X