Checkout page of paypal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Checkout page of paypal

testing out a few of my pages and of course have run into some questions...once someone has put a product in the shopping cart and then hits 'checkout' on the next paypal page there is a tiny link at the bottom that say return to 'yourwebsite'. mine has my email there 'sales@rubysclips.com' and then when you click on that you get an error. how do i send them back to my home page www.rubysclips.com ???

also the add to cart button works as a popup and loads in a different window instead of the same window as the site...then when you click continue shopping it does't really do anything you just have to go back to the tab that the site is on....make any sense? i rather the add to cart button load on the same page as the site????

Re: Checkout page of paypal

Well to answer one of my own questions...which I found out from the paypal techies again...if you replace in the first line of all your paypal buttons form target="paypal" with form target="_self" the shopping cart will open in the same window as your website instead of a new window
    hope this saves someone else time and headache

Comment

Thanks for that info, stretch.....

Your reply is in the true spirit of this forum! Helping others with one's knowledge is certainly an appreciated action!

Comment

Originally posted by stretcharmstrong View Post
        Well to answer one of my own questions...which I found out from the paypal techies again...if you replace in the first line of all your paypal buttons form target="paypal" with form target="_self" the shopping cart will open in the same window as your website instead of a new window
        hope this saves someone else time and headache
        I was trying to use this tip but I can not get this to work for me. The page opens correctly but the "continue shopping" link is missing.
        Does anyone have any experience with this?

Thanks for your help.
        Like candles?
        You will love us.
        www.everydaywhims.com

Comment

Working...
        X