Only a fraction of my page is published

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Only a fraction of my page is published

I designed a fairly long capture page at http://globalwealthfunnelsystem.com
    but when I preview and publish, only a little of the top...header, picture, audio and a few sentences show up....the rest of the page does not show, except it is there in when I view source and in the BV software. I tried uploading by ftp and WS_FTP as well and refreshed the page and the same thing...only a little of the page shows up. I've used Front Page Express before and never had this problem. Also I've tried to put in the aweber html code in the html box and doesn't look like that's working either. I got Blue Voda because I thought I could do quick and easy websites, but it's not working out that way so far. Please advise.
    Thanks,
    Audrey Ledgerwood

Re: Only a fraction of my page is published

Hi Audry
    Right click on page .. to page properties.. and make sure the page is sized large enough to accommodate your design... republish.. Easy.. Hope that helps Doug

Comment

I did that as I was building the page....http://globalwealthfunnelsystem.com
      it is sized at 800x1840 which should be long enough. I just now made it a lot longer, but still doesn't appear. And I made it wider as well to see if that would help. When I first was doing it and previewed it showed more of the page, but now it is just the top. Do I have to start all over again?
      Please help.
      Audrey

Comment

nevermind...I fixed it.
        Thanks,
        Audrey

Comment

What was the solution ??
          CarbonTerry
          Semper Fi