This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Naval Design Please Help

Hi Naval, I am still getting the same problem with this pesky form. I have sat for hours, making sure all the fields are within the bounderies, changed it to multi form etc as you suggested, it still will not work. The email sends, all it says is Form submission and then I am getting no information whatsoever.

I am at the end of my tether with it. As I have said before I have built numerous forms and never had a problem before.

PLEASE HELP

Jan

Re: Naval Design Please Help

sorry the link is www.kentishthames.com/form.html.

Thanks

I have even re built the form from scratch, made it bigger so the fields are def sitting within.

Jan

Comment

The form is completely missing the encoding type, so no values are sent to the thank you page. Edit the form, set the encoding type to "multipart/form data", save, publish, and refresh your browser before testing
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

I have done that too, I have changed it back because the one I use on my website www.boardanalysis.co.uk does not have that coding and works perfectly. I am finding that if I only put one field in the form then I will receive that information, when I add more fields I will still only get one lot of information. This has now happened on two different computers, two different web sites, I am wondering if there is a problem with the builder?

Jan

Comment

Depending on the server settings and php version, php can default or not to the correct "multipart/form data" or not.

Set it as i suggested, and publish the edited form page.

Also rename the "Email" field to "email" (lower case e)

If you wish, send me your log in details, i can't do much without entering your account
          Navaldesign
          Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
          DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
          Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

I have mailed you through your website. thanks

Jan

Comment

Originally posted by j&p04 View Post
              I have mailed you through your website. thanks

Jan
              Details recieved, but there is some mistake, i can't log in. Please check.
              Navaldesign

Comment

Problem solved, thread colsed.
                Navaldesign

Comment

Working...
                X