Index page publishing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Index page publishing

I was trying to publish my index page for the first time, and reviewed the tutorial on publishing. I noticed that the tutorial stated to find you IP where your account resides, but when on scrolled the drop menu my number was not listed. My welcome e-mail number is 74.86.118.26 which was not listed but 74.86.118.25 was listed. Shouldn't I publish my index page with the number thats on my welcome e-mail.

Re: Index page publishing

Just re-download BV and re-install it again. The new installation will have your IP.
    Bless you
    Tom

Comment

Thank you. But I am not really sure how to do that or maybe I quite not understanding it. My understandng is that if you re-download something you need to remove it first, I fearing I would lose all my site developement if I do that. Also I went BV to redownload the software and it wouldn't let me do it since I already have account under my user name. Sorry just not as computor **** as I thought I was. Could you please give more of a step by step

Comment

Hi ... you can safely redownload and install blue voda right over top of your current edition .. you won't lose your pages or anything ..

you can grab an up-to-date copy here .. www.bluevoda.com/bv.zip

Blue Voda 10 will fully be ready in a few weeks, but if you would like to try this now you can read up and follow along this thread and find the download here as well http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/new...a-10-beta.html

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Thank you lady eye. Worked perfect. Thats the second time you have given me excellent info.

One more question; When publishing my sub pages should I always use the same IP number, or are the other numbers on the drop menu for differnet pages to publish.

Comment

Hi, Use the same IP.
            Bless you
            Tom

Comment

Working...
            X